M25 Protests.

Seems everyone except Wilf agrees these folks shouldn't be causing the grief that they are...if he  was still in London,sat stuck in a tailback , on his way,unable to see his old duck,because of these morons..there's a time and place for this..I honestly believe he would be singing a different song,I'm all for manners and looking after our old folks,but surely when there's everyday folks pleading for them to move and they tell you ,go get f****d,it will upset folks...I know personally I would have to  get out and move a few myself, regardless of race,age,size or consequences...same way I would involve myself if I seen some bully cnut picking on some random in the street..had my fair share of slaps over the yrs for putting my 10 penath in?

• Like 3

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, micky said:

I'am a Pensioner and i would think nothing of dragging other Pensioners  out of the way in fact i don't  know  why a few more of us  get hold of the old b*****ds and sling them in the nearest Hedge.........PUT THEIR f***ing EYES OUT I SAY!!!!!

Some of these pensioners think ? cos they are owd cocks can get away with murder rip there left leg off and daub there face wi soppy end 

The London Ambulance Service has asked these people, publicly and officially, to stop delaying the emergency services, as someone is going to die.

Insulate Britain has replied saying they are profoundly sorry for the inconvenience caused but they believe in the bigger picture, and will continue with the road blockages.

so, basically, they are saying insulating your loft is more important than the fire and ambulance services getting to an emergency, more important than you wife, child, mother dying in the back of an ambulance that can't get through to a hospital.

Well, I profoundly disagree with them, and I'm an old man myself who would have no hesitation dragging the selfish scum from the road !

There are better, more effective ways of getting the public on side.......

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t remember the London ambulance service or anyone else for that matter saying shit about serious illness when the BLM riots were going on.

And as for more effective ways to make their point, yeah, maybe they should be throwing statues in Bristol docks and looting Sports Direct, that seems to work. 

But f**k it, it’s only our own…..f**k them.

Isn't this kind of protest madness really if its alright to hold up the traffic to blackmail society into doing something. Somebody else could hold up the traffic to protest against them and so on. Or just hold up the traffic to protest about protests f***ing madness.

Cheers Arry

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Lock them up for 6 months , they might change their mind then ......arseholes.

There's a fair cross section of them mate, professionals, middle class, students, people with degrees and the usual anarchists.

Simply giving them a criminal record would hinder their job prospects, credit scores and make a lot of them think twice, but sadly the government, police and judiciary seem extremely reluctant to take action against them.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

The people there stopping in traffic lol

How stupid is that?

It's not their cause I disagree with, in fact I agree with it ! 

I don't want people in this country living in cold, draughty, damp houses, having to choose between heating or eating !

Its their method of protest I disagree with, it's turning people against them, and the government will go with the people.

If they were gluing themselves to ministers cars of chaining themselves to Downing Street railings, I'd applaud them !

There are government schemes to insulate houses, to replace old boilers, fit thermostatic valves etc.

Why don't these people open offices to give advice to the people who don't know about these schemes, help them fill in forms, help them with their claims ? I'd support that, maybe even lend a hand.

When doles were being phased out and claims going on line, I gave up three month of my time helping illiterate claimants set up email account, construct a c.v., etc, I didn't sit in the road pissing people off.

They should do something constructive, not destructive, to highlight the problem.

Cheers.

• Like 8

If you listen to the two main men of this organisation they are saying that we have four years to sort this or the world will end ? so if the uk don’t insulate every house the world will stop … they are fukcing mad men …….

6 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I think that if you turn up to these protests, and stop people going about there legitimate business then like the extinction rebellion guy that was dragged off the train roof and given a kicking , you are inviting this type of outrage . Being stuck in traffic is very stressful. It brings out the worst side of our characters . If you think you are too old and frail to be manhandled then stay the hell away . Otherwise “ reap what you sow”. 

I was so proud when I saw that video ???