M25 Protests.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The “public” are happy to pick on an easy target (with the silent backing of Boris) because they ain’t got the the bollocks to pick on the hard target.

The great British public were as quick to throw people who do pick on the hard target under the bus as they are these people……they always were. 

Breaks me !

Mate, you make it sound like folks decide what conflicts they are going to get into for the day over their breakfast! What part of normal folks not wanting conflict in their lives don't you get? I don't expect any of those people had ever been faced with BLM or any other sort of nonsense before and even if they had can you blame them for not acting? An ambulance needed to get through so they acted and you think they're a bunch of pricks because they didn't leather a load of blacks.

Galaxies apart mate.

• Like 3

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

When you say " we gave them the pasting of their life " for threatening somebody,do you actually mean you gave them a right hander ?.....because its difficult to think that this aggressive confrontational wild man who instinctively risks long jail terms for strangers can suddenly turn all conscientious thinker age dependant......i mean if you are exaggerating then fair enough but you cant play the super reactive combatant and the kind hearted self restrained gentleman on the same day......what age is the cut off point 50's ? 60's ? i mean exactly how frail does somebody have to be to avoid getting the thrashing of a lifetime ?

Not to take the piss mate but you've made some silly statements on this topic so shouldnt really be surprising to get some back. 

I’m not a super anything and never was…..I was around 20 years old, I did lots of things at 20 years old that I wouldn’t and couldn’t do now.

Spin that however you want, I couldn’t give a bollocks.

If thinking middle age blokes throwing pensioners around is a dogs trick and that’s a silly statement then I’m happy to be silly.

Where do we draw the line with the cowardice arguments?

"c**t's wouldn't have been so brazen if those crusties were young fit lads!"

"c**t's wouldn't have been so brazen if those crusties were tooled up Russians!"

"c**t's wouldn't have been so brazzen if those crusties were 300 Spartans!"

Well no of course not. I mean everyone makes a calculated decision on how much force to use and when, it doesn't make them cowards. Being weak crusties who wouldn't put up a fight to being removed made the whole situation a lot less serious if anything, and thank f**k. No one got hurt.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not a super anything and never was…..I was around 20 years old, I did lots of things at 20 years old that I wouldn’t and couldn’t do now.

If thinking middle age blokes throwing pensioners around is a dogs trick and that’s a silly statement then I’m happy to be silly.

It was not big or clever, but I didn’t see them boasting about filling a pensioner in either. 

They pulled the old fart across the floor for gods sake, he was in that much pain and shock he went back for round two. 

What you're trying to get at is that if you replaced that man with a big bull Nigerian then they wouldn't have done the same. 

Maybe you are right, we will never know. 

• Like 1

If they think they have the right to sit in front of traffic and hold it up.

I think I have the right to move the twats out of the way,

Who's right?

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I totally agree that the situation has been used to notch up legislation against protest. Not sure on the detail but it's a fact and something we should be every bit as watchful of. 

But you seem to think that it's somehow linked to immigration.... They're completely separate. In fact maybe the country collectively deciding to stop being fannies with 'groups of untouchables' will work in favour of that.

The reason it’s linked mate is that priti is in charge of both and she will sort out the m25 whilst removing more of people’s civil rights in a month yet every time the sun comes out we are inundated with dinghys crossing the channel after she pledged to get it sorted when appointed a couple of years ago, we seem good at persecuting our own whilst giving every other fecker free reign that’s all ????

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

The reason it’s linked mate is that priti is in charge of both and she will sort out the m25 whilst removing more of people’s civil rights in a month yet every time the sun comes out we are inundated with dinghys crossing the channel after she pledged to get it sorted when appointed a couple of years ago, we seem good at persecuting our own whilst giving every other fecker free reign that’s all ????

From my perspective, Patel isn't doing anything about people sitting in the road putting lives at risk, OR controlling immigration.

Ive literally just watched her conference speach......heavy on rhetoric, but  will, undoubtedly, be light on action, as usual.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

But the point I'm making is we could have pensioners sat on every road on this island and it'd not make a f**k of difference to how many immigrants we get. They're totally separate. Yeah we can be a bit disgruntled that the gov are happy to crack down on crusties but not blacks but I don't think we should consider them an 'either or' choice.

I agree that we should be as vigilant with protest law as we are with laws that prevent us from dealing with arseholes ourselves. Not that protest seems to make a f**k of difference really, but yeah I agree on that.

I'd much rather the public looked to each other to deal with nonsense than to the government.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

When you say " we gave them the pasting of their life " for threatening somebody,do you actually mean you gave them a right hander ?.....because its difficult to think that this aggressive confrontational wild man who instinctively risks long jail terms for strangers can suddenly turn all conscientious thinker age dependant......i mean if you are exaggerating then fair enough but you cant play the super reactive combatant and the kind hearted self restrained gentleman on the same day......what age is the cut off point 50's ? 60's ? i mean exactly how frail does somebody have to be to avoid getting the thrashing of a lifetime ?

Not to take the piss mate but you've made some silly statements on this topic so shouldnt really be surprising to get some back. 

The only person he has ever thrashed in his life is the other queer farmer up the road from him stood with his cordorys round his knees in Dunlop wellies in their secret meeting place in the pine trees.. giving it the big man..but he's secretly the hobbit village queer.. why didn't you stay and give the black men your so afraid of a slap?  

I wholeheartedly agree with Wilf that bullying the elderly is taking a liberty and disgusting behaviour that no one with even a modicum of sense would condone,i also agree giving stick to a pensioner over a bit of bad driving is behaviour many people would think get over it you div,and would intervene if bods started putting themselves about over it 

But this isnt even remotely similar to any of those cases,not even in the slightest,which is why normal every day working and law abiding people who just live their lives are largely congratulating these idiots being removed instead of lambasting it and condeming it 

Such was the wounds these old divs sustained that time and again they took their idiotic position in the middle of the road,and make the best of it there was plenty of young divs being led by the old divs in how not to get your point across,the two instances are not even remotely similar we are all entitled to live our lives how we see fit and have our own opinions though so each to their own ?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, stop.end said:

The only person he has ever thrashed in his life is the other queer farmer up the road from him stood with his cordorys round his knees in Dunlop wellies in their secret meeting place in the pine trees.. giving it the big man..but he's secretly the hobbit village queer.. why didn't you stay and give the black men your so afraid of a slap?  

Started early again f**k wit ?

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, WILF said:

I did plenty of things at 20 i look back at with shame and embarrassment but you are justifying what you did.....to me losing the plot and risking years of your freedom because someone shouted at a stranger is bordering on an unsound mind that for me would be a big regret.

If you are a big capable chap you could quite easily remove these people with no big hardship i dont honestly know why you are making it into something its not.

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I did plenty of things at 20 i look back at with shame and embarrassment but you are justifying what you did.....to me losing the plot and risking years of your freedom because someone shouted at a stranger is bordering on an unsound mind that for me would be a big regret.

Now, I know I don’t have to tell you this and I’m surprised I’m even having to say it but if you don’t look after the most vulnerable people in your community then nobody will…..it’s what you make it.

If you allow the disgusting then disgusting is what it becomes……places reflect the people in them.

That shouldn’t be news to you. 

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If you are a big capable chap you could quite easily remove these people with no big hardship i dont honestly know why you are making it into something its not.

That’s not what was happening though was it. 

I'am a Pensioner and i would think nothing of dragging other Pensioners  out of the way in fact i don't  know  why a few more of us  get hold of the old b*****ds and sling them in the nearest Hedge.........PUT THEIR f***ing EYES OUT I SAY!!!!!

• Haha 2