M25 Protests.

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interesting little twist, the lovely Priti  Patel is bringing in new tougher laws to sort this outrage out, yet in two years of addressing the migrant crisis it’s just got worse and worse, funny how you can get stuff done to appease public opinion yet something as big as the migrant crisis is brushed aside and not talked about, I would rather have a few crusty hippies sat on the road to be fair than 1.5 million sand niggers washing up on the shores every year ????

Don’t say anything about migrants out loud mate, someone may call you a nasty name……

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interesting little twist, the lovely Priti  Patel is bringing in new tougher laws to sort this outrage out, yet in two years of addressing the migrant crisis it’s just got worse and worse, funny how you can get stuff done to appease public opinion yet something as big as the migrant crisis is brushed aside and not talked about, I would rather have a few crusty hippies sat on the road to be fair than 1.5 million sand niggers washing up on the shores every year ????

i don't think it has been from lack of trying on her part to sort the migrant crises out to be fair 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, greg64 said:

i don't think it has been from lack of trying on her part to sort the migrant crises out to be fair 

Pull the other one, it’s got bells on it mate ! Lol ? 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I totally agree that the situation has been used to notch up legislation against protest. Not sure on the detail but it's a fact and something we should be every bit as watchful of. 

But you seem to think that it's somehow linked to immigration.... They're completely separate. In fact maybe the country collectively deciding to stop being fannies with 'groups of untouchables' will work in favour of that.

28 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I think that if you turn up to these protests, and stop people going about there legitimate business then like the extinction rebellion guy that was dragged off the train roof and given a kicking , you are inviting this type of outrage . Being stuck in traffic is very stressful. It brings out the worst side of our characters . If you think you are too old and frail to be manhandled then stay the hell away . Otherwise “ reap what you sow”. 

Fly with the crows...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

maybe the country collectively deciding to stop being fannies with 'groups of untouchables' will work in favour of that.

Did you write that with a straight face mate ? Lol ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

well if we can't return them now were out of the eu what do you think should be done with them wilf

My views on these people are well known and documented and I defiantly don’t believe a word any politician says in the matter…….because it’s total f***ing lies ?

Just now, WILF said:

Did you write that with a straight face mate ? Lol ? 

LOL. Tell me how letting pensioners obstruct highways stops immigrants then? I can't see how it has any real effect at all. f**k sake, it's not like immigration has just come into the public forum and they're looking for a distraction to see it off...

Not everything comes down to boats of brown people. And yeah, I applaud the public for acting rather than waiting for the government. :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

My views on these people are well known and documented and I defiantly don’t believe a word any politician says in the matter…….because it’s total f***ing lies ?

so what would you do with them 

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL. Tell me how letting pensioners obstruct highways stops immigrants then? I can't see how it has any real effect at all. f**k sake, it's not like immigration has just come into the public forum and they're looking for a distraction to see it off...

Not everything comes down to boats of brown people. And yeah, I applaud the public for acting rather than waiting for the government. :thumbs:

The “public” are happy to pick on an easy target (with the silent backing of Boris) because they ain’t got the the bollocks to pick on the hard target.

The great British public were as quick to throw people who do pick on the hard target under the bus as they are these people……they always were. 

Breaks me !

image.png.a93e1797be5fda6c8b142a13b8a2044b.pngInsulate Britain has apologised for "causing disruption" to roads around London over the past several weeks

A spokesman said the group "profoundly" apologised after Prime Minister Boris Johnson labelled protesters "irresponsible crusties"

So..are they going to stop?????

17 hours ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, that’s it, I’m a total foreigner…..no doubt about it.

Many years ago, me and my pal (who also has now f****d off) give the pasting of their life to a group of half a dozen blokes who had got out of a couple of motors to threaten an old boy who shouted at them for driving like c**ts……it’s just what any proper chaps would have done in my opinion.

Now, I feel like a f***ing stranger even mentioning it…….sorry boys, not even in my realm of thinking :( 

Have a word with yourselves ! 

When you say " we gave them the pasting of their life " for threatening somebody,do you actually mean you gave them a right hander ?.....because its difficult to think that this aggressive confrontational wild man who instinctively risks long jail terms for strangers can suddenly turn all conscientious thinker age dependant......i mean if you are exaggerating then fair enough but you cant play the super reactive combatant and the kind hearted self restrained gentleman on the same day......what age is the cut off point 50's ? 60's ? i mean exactly how frail does somebody have to be to avoid getting the thrashing of a lifetime ?

Not to take the piss mate but you've made some silly statements on this topic so shouldnt really be surprising to get some back. 

• Like 2