M25 Protests.

To be fair, I didn't see anyone in that clip being roughed up or battered. 

How they were moved out of the road wasn't very graceful but, when a fully grown adult decides to go floppy like a 2yr old having a tantrum in a supermarket, all you can do is drag them.

There was plenty of harsh words but, frustration is to be expected - especially with the way that old boy kept slithering back into the road after he'd been moved and, the way that woman kept dumping herself down in front of traffic that was about to pull away.

In my opinion, these people are a pain in the arse, nothing more, nothing less - they exude arrogance and, their protests will achieve absolutely nothing.

Aside from delaying emergency vehicles, they're delaying normal working people and, probably costing them money - I hope they keep dragging them out of the road when this happens. I don't care if they gaffer tape the twats to a lamppost to keep them out of the road.

• Like 8

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

The thing is it's not a democratic protest when you are trying to blackmail a government into doing something that only a minority of people agree with. Forcing people to be held up and trying to force your opinions on them making them suffer in a bid to get what you want.

They should take their protest to the governing body not make the public suffer. Imo these people are the same hessian bag, whole meal nut, red haired vegan, rainbow flag twats that you always seem to see to be on this kind of thing. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

I was just in the garage to get a coffee, on the way in there was an old boy and old girl in front of me dawdling a bit.

I was in a rush to get my boy to school so I did what any decent 6ft plus, 17.5 stone bloke would do and give the pair of dopey old c**ts a good shove over onto the tiled floor…..well worth being 5 minutes early to school.

There was a paki behind me who looked like he could be an ambulance driver and what IF he had been going to an emergency……so really, despite the old couple having severe bruising and possible broken arm, I felt proud and justified that I had struck a blow for my fellow citizens.

On the way out, a group of wogs called me a c**t so I said thank you and gave them a round of applause!

What right thinking bloke wouldn’t !

Yis,

G. T. Otal-Arsehole MBE 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was just in the garage to get a coffee, on the way in there was an old boy and old girl in front of me dawdling a bit.

I was in a rush to get my boy to school so I did what any decent 6ft plus, 17.5 stone bloke would do and give the pair of dopey old c**ts a good shove over onto the tiled floor…..well worth being 5 minutes early to school.

There was a paki behind me who looked like he could be an ambulance driver and what IF he had been going to an emergency……so really, despite the old couple having severe bruising and possible broken arm, I felt proud and justified that I had struck a blow for my fellow citizens.

On the way out, a group of wogs called me a c**t so I said thank you and gave them a round of applause!

Yis,

G. T. Otal-Arsehole MBE 

It turns out that the Paki ambulance driver was on an emergency call to save a young child that was choking on a grape. 

If it wasn't for your fine efforts he wouldn't have got there on time to save the child, 5 more minutes and he would have been dead. 

The severe bruising suffered by the pensioner healed in a week or so, it didn't stop the couple from enjoying their weekend at the bingo. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

It turns out that the Paki ambulance driver was on an emergency call to save a young child that was choking on a grape. 

If it wasn't for your fine efforts he wouldn't have got there on time to save the child, 5 more minutes and he would have been dead. 

The severe bruising suffered by the pensioner healed in a week or so, it didn't stop the couple from enjoying their weekend at the bingo. 

That’s it mate, couldn’t be prouder of myself as a man !

By the way, the bonus is that the wogs have promised to come round every week to call me a c**t so I get to stand out in my garden once a week and give them a good old clap !

Its win/win !

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yis,

G. T. Otal-Arsehole MBE 

Mate, they're just not comparable. You're right, we're on different planets with how we see this. You seem to think age makes someone untouchable, I certainly don't. If an old boy decided he was going to be a monumental c**t to me because he hates hunting and decides he's going to sit in front of my drive everyday all day then what am I supposed to do exactly? He's untouchable remember. So I'll have to walk 18 miles to and from work, maybe sell up and move house? He'd get 10 minutes of reasoned discussion before he'd had his quota of my 'respect for the elderly'. There's limits to that respect and you know it.

Like it or not there was an ambulance in that jam and there was people pleading for the doddery old wanker to f**k off to let it through. He was so badly mauled he managed to immediately get back in the road to be a c**t again without a mark on him.... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I’m with born on this, no matter what your age if you are prepared to stop thousands of people going about their daily lives then you must know that you are going to monumentally piss off a percentage of those people and so you must accept the responsibility of whats going to come back to you. Obviously slapping an old person around is big no no but pulling them off the road so you can get on with your life then absolutely. 

I've made life choices to avoid this sort of nonsense, I now live in a very rural village where everyone knows you and there's heritage that makes me feel like I'm where I belong and I avoid arseholes like they're plague carriers.

I can't honestly say how I'd react to this sort of behaviour and I'd rather never find out. Problems round here don't really escalate to this sort of silly shit and I'd like it to stay that way.

Folks shouldn't be able to hide behind their bus pass any more than they should their skin colour. It's all f***ing wrong and it'd kill me having to deal with it.

Bottom line is,how thick and shot to complete pieces have you got to be to think the way they are carrying on is going to get them support or more people to potentially sidle up to them and help their cause 

The geezer who said get out of the road you silly c**t and when asked "do you have any sympathy for the protesters?" And answered "no i f****n aint ive got a business to run and kids to feed" sums up the majority of peoples thoughts 

They are trying to get the govt to make a statement on it all,and the appropriate changes,but they look to be doing f**k all anytime soon so again,the whole actions of these morons is a pointless pursuit,alienating rather than doing any good

Justifiable cause,totally wrong and silly way to go about it,backward if you ask me,

Imo holding up a woman from getting to her sick mother and blocking ambulances and people going about their daily business makes you a complete c**t and it wont be long before one of these divs gets their nose and mouth kicked in for them 

Extinction rebellion got f****d off out of it when they tried all their bulls**t in canning town ,wont be long before these cro magnons get the same treatment 

Like i say,perfectly viable cause they are acting on,just the actions are wrong,its not showing balls or courage or doing what the majority should have the guts to do its just being a div 

• Like 3

A lot of these people are middle class professionals, doctors, teachers, etc.

They can't be short of a few quid, so I've got a proposal for them;

instead of pissing people off and putting lives at risk, why don't the rent a van, go to B & Q, buy a load of loft insulation and go around the houses of people who can't insulate their homes and do it for them ?

Inform the media what you're doing , where and when. Get some positive publicity, shame the government into action......it worked for Rashford and the school meals.

Cheers.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, they're just not comparable. You're right, we're on different planets with how we see this. You seem to think age makes someone untouchable, I certainly don't. If an old boy decided he was going to be a monumental c**t to me because he hates hunting and decides he's going to sit in front of my drive everyday all day then what am I supposed to do exactly? He's untouchable remember. So I'll have to walk 18 miles to and from work, maybe sell up and move house? He'd get 10 minutes of reasoned discussion before he'd had his quota of my 'respect for the elderly'. There's limits to that respect and you know it.

Like it or not there was an ambulance in that jam and there was people pleading for the doddery old wanker to f**k off to let it through. He was so badly mauled he managed to immediately get back in the road to be a c**t again without a mark on him.... 

Not for the first time in my history of being a contributor to this forum mate, it seems like I’m in a minority of 1 ! Lol ? 

And do you know what, that’s just fine.

Respect for the elderly don’t come into it, in my thinking, it’s respect for yourself……being my age and my size and while not quiet being in the prime of my life, still a fairly substantial bloke ……I’d no more throw and OAP about than I would a little kid or a woman and certainly not for just causing me a bit of a hold up.

I ain’t a dog and I don’t want to be a dog…..under any circumstances.

Everyone has to take an attitude that sits right with them mate, and mine sits right with me.

If people want to get handy with people because they consider things an outrage then they can walk down any high street, any day of the week and have 6 fights every day…….but they don’t, because it’s too f***ing hard and scary.

Much easier to chuck an old geezer about when you have double checked that you have 6000 motorists backing you up.

Sorry mate, not in my world ! 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

If people want to get handy with people because they consider things an outrage then they can walk down any high street, any day of the week and have 6 fights every day…….but they don’t, because it’s too f***ing hard and scary.

Much easier to chuck an old geezer about when you have double checked that you have 6000 motorists backing you up.

There's the problem mate, people don't want to get handy with folks. It's just f***ing drama. And those who do like to, they go out for a night out and find it. Normal decent folks don't want to have to deal with f***ing idiots, old young black or white. They certainly don't want to have to stand by and watch emergency services stop because 'old people are untouchable'. 

You live the life you need to. I'd struggle to look myself in the mirror if I didn't act just like you would if you had acted.

Edited by Born Hunter
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not for the first time in my history of being a contributor to this forum mate, it seems like I’m in a minority of 1 ! Lol ? 

And do you know what, that’s just fine.

Respect for the elderly don’t come into it, in my thinking, it’s respect for yourself……being my age and my size and while not quiet being in the prime of my life, still a fairly substantial bloke ……I’d no more throw and OAP about than I would a little kid or a woman and certainly not for just causing me a bit of a hold up.

I ain’t a dog and I don’t want to be a dog…..under any circumstances.

Everyone has to take an attitude that sits right with them mate, and mine sits right with me.

You are conflating being a bullying Cnut with rightly moving some fukcer that’s in your way and stopping you going about your daily business . As born said if they were sat on your driveway stopping you leaving the house would you say ah ok and just go back indoors or would you move them so you could live your life ? 

• Like 6

I think that if you turn up to these protests, and stop people going about there legitimate business then like the extinction rebellion guy that was dragged off the train roof and given a kicking , you are inviting this type of outrage . Being stuck in traffic is very stressful. It brings out the worst side of our characters . If you think you are too old and frail to be manhandled then stay the hell away . Otherwise “ reap what you sow”. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Interesting little twist, the lovely Priti  Patel is bringing in new tougher laws to sort this outrage out, yet in two years of addressing the migrant crisis it’s just got worse and worse, funny how you can get stuff done to appease public opinion yet something as big as the migrant crisis is brushed aside and not talked about, I would rather have a few crusty hippies sat on the road to be fair than 1.5 million sand niggers washing up on the shores every year ????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1