M25 Protests.

I’ve read the last two pages of this as I guess it’s all in response to the video of this insulate Britain mob getting pulled off the road going around. 

To me they used the minimum level of force needed to clear the public highway. There wasn’t any battering or roughing up. Old folks like many other demographics should be treated with a greater level of respect than the rest of us… but that has its limits, and it’s not unconditional.

As much as we need to reclaim our community and morality we need to reclaim our senses and stop letting folks run riot because they fit in an untouchable ‘group’.

• Like 7

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

I've come to this late, possibly because I got caught up with one of these protests a few days back.  I was so far back in the queue I thought it was a nasty accident causing the problem.

Whichever way you want to look at it this is not the way to make a point on win friends, if I had known the problem I would have lent a hand to move the selfish idiots, how on earth do they think they make a point delaying/annoying so many drivers.

My views on these protesters is unprintable!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Had to put my 12 year old lad in a 999 ambulance on the way to hospital last month,cut his leg horrifically,needed 18 stitches,and if that ambulance got stopped by one of them selfish old biddies I’d be dragging them out the way,not a fatal beating just dragged.if a young lad was on the road I’d be hard pressed not to jab the c….t

• Like 4
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Each to their own lads, battering OAPs isn’t my cup of tea I’m afraid……it wasn’t when I was 20 and it still isn’t now I’m 50.

Mate, if that was my mum needing her appointment. I'd batter the fuuck out of them with a wheel brace, no matter the age and then let them fuucking wait for the ambulance to reach them, through the bullshit they caused! Let them feel what they are causing for once. There were paramedics joining in, moving the cnuts for Christ's sake.

WILF, you can't seriously be agreeing with their actions? The right to protest, absolute. The right to kill people, ruin lives... nah mate, just nah! If that were Joes doing it, for love in some fuucked up foreign country, you be up for leathering them and you know it.

Good for the goose is good for the gander imho

• Like 4

Just seen the interview with Roger Hallam, the founder and leader of these arseholes.

He was asked if they would keep on blocking ambulances...he said yes, they would.

The interviewer then asked " even if it meant people dying ?"....again, he said yes they would.

Its in tomorrow's papers.

Why isn't the government acting ? Some of these people have been arrested up to EIGHT times but not charged once !

If someone does die because of their actions, I'd want them charged with at least manslaughter, but of course that won't happen.

Cheers.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Just seen the interview with Roger Hallam, the founder and leader of these arseholes.

He was asked if they would keep on blocking ambulances...he said yes, they would.

The interviewer then asked " even if it meant people dying ?"....again, he said yes they would.

Its in tomorrow's papers.

Why isn't the government acting ? Some of these people have been arrested up to EIGHT times but not charged once !

If someone does die because of their actions, I'd want them charged with at least manslaughter, but of course that won't happen.

Cheers.

I watched that the man is a fecking muppet,even when that woman was screening at them saying her mother was in the ambulance they wouldn’t move.If they want there houses insulated why don’t they do what we have to do and pay for the fecker like normal people.

12 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Wonder if wilfs view would be the same if it was BLM or ragheads protesting 

If it was BLM no gutless c**t would be lifting a finger……just like they didn’t before !

We would all be clapping ! 

Never mind though, because we are quiet happy to rough up our own old folks and think it’s fantastic !

So sorry, but no, I don’t get it and I hope I always remain the kind of person who don’t get it ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurchers said:

I watched that the man is a fecking muppet,even when that woman was screening at them saying her mother was in the ambulance they wouldn’t move.If they want there houses insulated why don’t they do what we have to do and pay for the fecker like normal people.

Ye know why lads,cause hes mentally deranged,probably one of those save the world freaks,this man does not care about human people,he only cares for animals,an I bet there getting nailed out of jail everytime they go there by a certain group.