M25 Protests.

In all honesty no,bollocks to emergency situations or not.......sit your cowardly " look at me " arse in a road im trying to drive along and your going to pay for your arrogance in some way.....if im not allowed to make the rules up as i go along then neither are you,f**k em !

• Like 5

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

f***ing hell, that’s it, I’m a total foreigner…..no doubt about it.

Many years ago, me and my pal (who also has now f****d off) give the pasting of their life to a group of half a dozen blokes who had got out of a couple of motors to threaten an old boy who shouted at them for driving like c**ts……it’s just what any proper chaps would have done in my opinion.

Now, I feel like a f***ing stranger even mentioning it…….sorry boys, not even in my realm of thinking :( 

Have a word with yourselves ! 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, that’s it, I’m a total foreigner…..no doubt about it.

Many years ago, me and my pal (who also has now f****d off) give the pasting of their life to a group of half a dozen blokes who had got out of a couple of motors to threaten an old boy who shouted at them for driving like c**ts……it’s just what any proper chaps would have done in my opinion.

Now, I feel like a f***ing stranger even mentioning it…….sorry boys, not even in my realm of thinking :( 

Have a word with yourselves ! 

You forget to mention that it was in the nursing home carpark mate. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You forget to mention that it was in the nursing home carpark mate. 

No mate, I’ll leave the battering of old folks to you lads ! :( 

Awful ? 

Just now, WILF said:

No mate, I’ll leave the battering of old folks to you lads ! :( 

Awful ? 

I've never beat anyone up over the age of 90 mate and that's the truth. ?

It shouldn't come to this, where's the shithouse police, too busy planning their next kidnap and murder?!?! 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I've never beat anyone up over the age of 90 mate and that's the truth. ?

It shouldn't come to this, where's the shithouse police, too busy planning their next kidnap and murder?!?! 

You don’t need to police to make you behave like a man.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

No, I’m sorry mate, that’s a one in 10,000 scenario.

Im absolutely sickened watching that video, what a load of dog animal c**ts we have become.

Id have chinned those pricks throwing old folks around, c**ts wouldn’t have the bottle if it was a load of coons sitting in the road.

That scene shames us all.

Seen a few of these on their way down to the big smoke...soon have them crowds dispirsed ?1824523521_Screenshot_20211004-1816562.png.72b930f867ba8c284ed039f81c2d4fb0.png

To be fair....they have made their point...gone on long enough now..it's taking the piss how ever you want to look at it...maybe the police/government should have done something more constructive at the start ,taken note,moved them on..there's a time and place,and these clowns put on a good show...but been on ,far far too long..only so much the common man/women will take Wilf pal..?

54 minutes ago, WILF said:

I didn’t hear an ambulance or anyone even mention an ambulance in that video……total bollocks.

Did you read the article, Wilf ?

Ive took screen shots, just in case you missed it;

IMG_1658.PNG.d5d568d94af96c44040abe3f374e9d1d.PNG

IMG_1659.PNG.53431f7db125975dfb253bbae37174a7.PNG

Perhaps you'd like to reconsider your "total bollocks" comment ?

Cheers.

• Like 2