M25 Protests.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Instead of trying to unglue the bitch, I would drop the trailer in a lay-by, put screens around it, and leave her there until she begged to be unstuck........

Harsh, but fair, she glued herself to the tanker, let her ask to be released.

Cheers.

Oh I say chartles   I'm sat here wondering what to do with young shamima begum ? 

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Instead of trying to unglue the bitch, I would drop the trailer in a lay-by, put screens around it, and leave her there until she begged to be unstuck........

Harsh, but fair, she glued herself to the tanker, let her ask to be released.

Cheers.

Take the stupid c**t up the motor way stuck to the side at 90 she will sharpe change her mind.

• Haha 1

At it again junc 14 m25 let’s see wat fines charges get brought ther way over 50 arrested. , just listened to a brief interview   From one of ther leaders he dosnt care less about court actions and promises to carry on blocking roads. Didn’t appear to be a likeable fella bit of a boring stirring cnt Like Greta Thunderbird 

Edited by green lurchers
32 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Video shows them dragging all ages off the road mate

Maybe so mate,  but you don’t manhandle old boys or girls…..you just don’t.

Ugly mate, very ugly 

27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Wandsworth Bridge....im sitting here trying to work out why the sooties are not dragging them off and hurling them into the Thames......then realised most of the people are on their way to work ! ?

All walking to the chicken shop at a snails pace dragging one leg behind them ! Lol ? 

Just now, WILF said:

Maybe so mate,  but you don’t manhandle old boys or girls…..you just don’t.

Ugly mate, very ugly 

Tell that to the woman who was crying and begging the protesters to let her through with her old mum to get to her cancer appointment..........

Cheers.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Tell that to the woman who was crying and begging the protesters to let her through with her old mum to get to her cancer appointment..........

Cheers.

No, I’m sorry mate, that’s a one in 10,000 scenario.

Im absolutely sickened watching that video, what a load of dog animal c**ts we have become.

Id have chinned those pricks throwing old folks around, c**ts wouldn’t have the bottle if it was a load of coons sitting in the road.

That scene shames us all.

I'll say it again; they should glue themselves to government ministers cars or chain themselves to Downing Street railings, hit the people who they blame, not innocent people going about their business.

You support them....I don't.

I wouldn't be dragging them out of the way if they were stopping me from taking a family member to a cancer appointment, I'd be driving over them.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Call me old fashioned but grown blokes in the prime of their life don’t rough up old boys, old girls, women or kids…..not from where I come from anyway.

Its totally f***ing disgusting !

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell mate….what have we become huh ? :( 

Can't agree Wilf sorry mate I would have help drag them out the way and I'm 70 sod them. They are the ones blocking the road stopping people earning a living or going for a hospital appointment etc etc. If they want to make a peaceful protest then do it at the side the road or in a park. Imposing there actions their views on other people imo is not peaceful. Have a petition see who supports you or make you point outside the houses of Parliament. Got no time for them and they are not doing their cause any good. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 8