M25 Protests.

21 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Surely a peaceful protest is a peaceful protest? Whether its disturbing people's daily lives or not 

Your a knob ? 

Few weeks ago you was saying protests should be banned now your saying the opposite ? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Some of the protestors on the Thurrock side the other day looked to be in their 30s and 40s, in fact about half of them looked like that.

They looked like perfectly normal, every day people.

Its not all white prats with dreads, it’s school teachers and housewives and other folks who just have a concern.

You should a worded that better wolf lol

White prats with dreads no offence sheepchaser ? ?

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You should a worded that better wolf lol

White prats with dreads no offence sheepchaser ? ?

We are cool mate, he already knows I think white blokes with dreads should be thrown in the sea ?

• Haha 2
On 15/09/2021 at 11:57, chartpolski said:

There's been a major traffic pile up on the M25 caused by the protesters blocking the motorway !

These are the same protesters, not just the same lunatic group, but the very same people who were arrested a couple of days ago for doing the same thing !

Why are they allowed by the government and police to do this ?

When the DO get arrested, why do the courts treat them so leniently?

As someone said on the news yesterday " if this was Tommy Robinson and his mates, heads would have been cracked and jail sentences handed down ! ".

Remember the Countryside March outside of parliament ? Baton charges, Mounted charges, etc.

Or how about the miners strike , not exactly treated with kid gloves !

So why are these protesters treated differently ?

Cheers.

Because the government want to "give in" to them. I.e carbon tax 

On 16/09/2021 at 07:41, WILF said:

Some of the protestors on the Thurrock side the other day looked to be in their 30s and 40s, in fact about half of them looked like that.

They looked like perfectly normal, every day people.

Its not all white prats with dreads, it’s school teachers and housewives and other folks who just have a concern.

Brilliant that "normal" folk are starting to show a bit,hope it's not to little to late for many things to come....

• Like 1

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people who missed a day's wages ?how many doctors or hospital appointments ?how many job interviews ?..everyone was going somewhere that was important for them ...the alternative ways of protesting may not of got as many headlines but it wouldn't have blocked emergency services either ...just my humble opinion but I think they are a bunch of self obsessed ,attention seeking pricks and I hope every single one of them suffers a bout  of diarrea

• Like 10
48 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people who missed a day's wages ?how many doctors or hospital appointments ?how many job interviews ?..everyone was going somewhere that was important for them ...the alternative ways of protesting may not of got as many headlines but it wouldn't have blocked emergency services either ...just my humble opinion but I think they are a bunch of self obsessed ,attention seeking pricks and I hope every single one of them suffers a bout  of diarrea

Mate, I have spent more hours of my life than I care to remember there in that exact spot stuck in a van, 7 hours one evening in one spot with the engine switched off.

They have one of the biggest ministry checkpoints on the 25 there and when they feel like it they cause f***ing chaos checking ordinary people going about their business for everything from out of date tax to a bald tyre ! 
Couple of hundred kg over loaded ?…..here you go son, that will be a grand please !

Im afraid the “messing up ordinary folks lives with a protest” don’t hold water…..when the government turn it in then we can ask other people to turn it in.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Mate, I have spent more hours of my life than I care to remember there in that exact spot stuck in a van, 7 hours one evening in one spot with the engine switched off.

They have one of the biggest ministry checkpoints on the 25 there and when they feel like it they cause f***ing chaos checking ordinary people going about their business for everything from out of date tax to a bald tyre ! 
Couple of hundred kg over loaded ?…..here you go son, that will be a grand please !

Im afraid the “messing up ordinary folks lives with a protest” don’t hold water…..when the government turn it in then we can ask other people to turn it in.

Because the government causes disruption now and again , that justifies others acting like selfish cretins ?

Half the government bums young lads ,but I feel no desire or compunction to 'do as they do '

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Because the government causes disruption now and again , that justifies others acting like selfish cretins ?

Half the government bums young lads ,but I feel no desire or compunction to 'do as they do '

Well said Stan....they would be out side the government geeks places if they had anything about em ,disrupting the flow of under age rentboys ?

• Like 1
Just now, Astanley said:

“Us & Them” imho mate.

I don’t think your analogy quiet stands up there pal, you can hardly compare your fellow British citizens standing up for themselves to bumming young boys……can you ? Lol 

Just my opinion but much of what you lads have said was the exact same reaction from around 500 people on my old local towns page.

I get it, I really do, spent most of my life being the horrible f***ing nuisance nobody agrees with…..our sense of self preservation has been reduced to wether we are late for work ! 

I mean wether you agree or not, it’s a pretty harmless thing they are protesting about……noble almost.

This is why the gaff is in rag order………..it’s just much too inconvenient to do anything about anything.

• Like 1