Ordering a f***ing coffee!

Just now, king said:

So you offer to send people the pad vid.to scare them ? and all the while you are sipping knights Bridge lemon flavour green tea..which they say is "delicate and zesty" 

And while sipping said tea..you are listening to and telling us all that Elton John is amazing ??? 

Tomo is spot on it is "gay very fecking gay"

When you're as dangerous as me King I need soothing to stop me killing y'all. 

You took up paragliding to relax, I took up lemon flavoured, zesty green tea! 

• Haha 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

And there's me thinking you spent every spare minute punishing leather with more power and ferocity than George foreman..

But really you are slamming the zesty green tea listening to gay Elton while practising your Kenny Everett leg flick..

RCSZDy.gif.c9025ec2399d15d413828e0507e1d575.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

And there's me thinking you spent every spare minute punishing leather with more power and ferocity than George foreman..

But really you are slamming the zesty green tea listening to gay Elton while practising your Kenny Everett leg flick..

Bloody hell that’s a childhood memory watching that on tv ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bloody hell that’s a childhood memory watching that on tv ?

When greb went to the local gym in London while working down there..the trainer watched him sparring for 2 minutes and said the last time he seen footwork like that..Kenny Everett dropped 2grams of whizz and hit the dance floor in soho in 1986..

3 minutes ago, king said:

It's one of the key reasons why I'm the ultimate male, lemon green tea is good for the body and soul. 

Being switched on 24/7 like a game bred bulldog knocks years off a man. 

It's all about that balance, yin and yang I suppose. 

1 minute ago, king said:

When greb went to the local gym in London while working down there..the trainer watched him sparring for 2 minutes and said the last time he seen footwork like that..Kenny Everett dropped 2grams of whizz and hit the dance floor in soho in 1986..

He actually said the best footwork he'd seen was from this Welsh bloke desperately trying to cling to terra firma when his pretend paragliding stunt went wrong and the thing was trying to take off..... 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The only thing you are killing us with is your craic ! 

would not even ever go to one of these coffee shops.feckin half caff,latte bollocks.whats wrong with a coffee with a bit of milk and 2 sugars at home.why feel the need to go out and want the attention of others whilst sitting in one of these places.you see these picture of these woke c**ts reading some shit with their feet up on the table with no socks on ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hell of a lot of sugar in them bought coffee's.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Action on Sugar group’s research shows chains such as Starbucks and Costa selling flavoured hot chocolates and chai drinks with huge amounts of sugar

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1