Ordering a f***ing coffee!

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Earl grey is black tea such as a Chinese keemun but with bergamot oil infused into it. So deffo tea. 

So, I guess the most of us are just used to 'Indian' teas then?

Must say; I'd be fascinated to, just once, taste that Japanese 'Green Tea' that they make with the ceremony. Quite possibly disgusting, to my taste. But, I'd love to try it. (I have a bit of a thing for Traditional Japan).

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

So, I guess the most of us are just used to 'Indian' teas then?

Must say; I'd be fascinated to, just once, taste that Japanese 'Green Tea' that they make with the ceremony. Quite possibly disgusting, to my taste. But, I'd love to try it. (I have a bit of a thing for Traditional Japan).

They would be quite similar but the bergamot oil does really change the taste. Technically tea is divided into four - black, oolong, green and white. Most of what we drink as tea tea if that makes sense, will be a mix of whatever scraps of black tea happen to be lying around ? 

The gun powder green and oolong tea is cool, the way it unravels itself when put in water 

2 hours ago, Billy b said:

Na not a bit of me all the PG lark,Yorkshire Tea is the daddy 

Although if we're talking fairy tea im partial to a bit of peppermint tea now and again ?

Apple and nettle is a good one  ?

Now and again, of course! ?

??

Can't do with any of them green / fragrant teas. ?

We have a regular supply of Yorkshire Tea smuggled in from my customers and I take it unsweetened and without milk. As for coffee; the best tasting coffee I get is when I take a few whole coffee beans out of the bait freezer and make a brew on the river bank using a Kelly Kettle and a one pot percolater. I crush the beans using a multi tool, pour on hot water from the KK and then let it sit in the embers gurgling away until the coffee looks dark enough through the percolater top as it surges through. Poured into an enamel mug and drunk once it cools enough not to take the skin of my lips off. Bliss!

23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sorry mate, I don't need to try and make up for my inadequacies by refusing to admit I drink a nice fragrant lemon flavoured green tea. 

So you offer to send people the pad vid.to scare them ? and all the while you are sipping knights Bridge lemon flavour green tea..which they say is "delicate and zesty" 

And while sipping said tea..you are listening to and telling us all that Elton John is amazing ??? 

Tomo is spot on it is "gay very fecking gay"

• Haha 1