Has the monarchy had its day??

26 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Andrew is a nonce. Edward and his Mrs are drips

William & Kate have got one hell of a task ahed.

This is fukking Mental! But, I tell ye what? I Absolutely Swear I can't picture William, right now.

And, as for who the hell the other two are ....? Nope. Genuinely haven't a clue! I mean; I honestly don't know who the hell you're talking about!  :icon_eek: And that just seems Insane, to me!

How the Fukk can I just 'Loose' a complete Royal?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched Prince Phillips funeral……and just for the briefest moment there it was, my country & my people…… Here is the real question……if you do away with that, what the f**k have you got left

Turn it in .  why would any one want to cause an end to the kings and queens of this island nation ??       

I fully agree about most of the arguments against having royalty ,I can't really think of a compelling argument for having them ....but I like having a monarch ,I like the tradition ,history and all t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

This is fukking Mental! But, I tell ye what? I Absolutely Swear I can't picture William, right now.

And, as for who the hell the other two are ....? Nope. Genuinely haven't a clue! I mean; I honestly don't know who the hell you're talking about!  :icon_eek: And that just seems Insane, to me!

How the Fukk can I just 'Loose' a complete Royal?

Wow... Different people eh...

Be a very grey world if we were all the same... ?

? Dunno what ye saying there? It just blew / blows me away to think I've lost track of an entire Prince.

I've pretty much always known about Harry (The ginger one) and the tall, thin / on top one who married who I believe is the Kate?

But, Edward??? Nope! And he has a wife? And they're Both 'Drips'? Fukking must be! How inconsequential must they be for someone to genuinely not know they exist?!  I mean; Fukking Wow! :icon_eek:

Thank god they've never heard of this place, or me. I bet they'd be right pissed! :laugh:

Edward must have been a great disappointment to his dad, Prince Philip.

He signed up for the Royal Marines, but cried off and packed in basic training after a couple of weeks, hence his nickname "Princess Edward".

Yet he still has the cheek to wear a uniform adorned with medals his mum gave him !

Cheers.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Edward must have been a great disappointment to his dad, Prince Philip.

He signed up for the Royal Marines, but cried off and packed in basic training after a couple of weeks, hence his nickname "Princess Edward".

Yet he still has the cheek to wear a uniform adorned with medals his mum gave him !

Cheers.

He looks classically inbred. Very weak and feeble. His bloodline needs a bit of hybrid vigour. Cant imagine Ed leading us into battle on his magnificent steed. Think he'd struggle to hold a sword and climb onto his steed' s back without assistance. If he was in amongst a litter of working pups, he would be regarded as litter wastage.

But he does have nice medals and he seems harmless compared to others in his family who are more toxic. I've ended on a positive note because its Xmas.??

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I'm a royalist, its that simple BUT i'll call a spade a spade...

Andrew is a nonce. Edward and his Mrs are drips, Megan is poison and Harry, dispite his service, is a gullible fool....

All that said, the Queen and Phil are/were amazing, their duty was unfaultered.

Charles is a good man, as Anne is as tough as British oak.

William & Kate have got one hell of a task ahed. I only wish them every success...

?