Has the monarchy had its day??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched Prince Phillips funeral……and just for the briefest moment there it was, my country & my people…… Here is the real question……if you do away with that, what the f**k have you got left

Turn it in .  why would any one want to cause an end to the kings and queens of this island nation ??       

I fully agree about most of the arguments against having royalty ,I can't really think of a compelling argument for having them ....but I like having a monarch ,I like the tradition ,history and all t

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

There's plenty of people ready to line the streets waving little British flags flat out as they pass by.no matter what the royal family do...

Yes but landan is fooked now and the queen has been surrounded by the tribes. Does it have a purpose or is it just a celeb thing now to have them?

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes but landan is fooked now and the queen has been surrounded by the tribes. Does it have a purpose or is it just a celeb thing now to have them?

Here's an example for you mate..

My mother had a photo of dianna on a side table in the living room.she never even seen her in person let alone knew her..and not a single photo of me anywhere..

Work that out lol..

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, king said:

Here's an example for you mate..

My mother had a photo of dianna on a side table in the living room.she never even seen her in person let alone knew her..and not a single photo of me anywhere..

Work that out lol..

I think kate and william will play a massive part in saving it, as long as they dont go woke like the ginga ninja

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I think kate and william will play a massive part in saving it, as long as they dont go woke like the ginga ninja

If it all folded tomorrow which I highly doubt it wouldn't make the slightest difference to me mate..