Out today

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it can be a bit soul destroying , working for hours,.. for scant reward? I've hunted rabbits over most of the UK, and there is no doubt that, currently,..the North of the country has the lar

'''  

Makes me smile when lads on permission admittedly have been posting pictures since August of 40/50s of rabbits, shot hares etc, running on hard ground, in warm weather and folks are telling them how g

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Anything you want, not a Fcuking bit of fat on me haha however you’ve stated your weight on here so I know  safe, unless you eat me ??

Is that another fib, I'm no whippet but my makeup is not mostly fat. I bet you've got a right derby on ya. 

Show us your most muscular pose or else you're lying. ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Nope just telling you to out your money where your mouth is, you all confused again, I’m not fat, never been fat, an never will be fat, had to resort to heavy weights to put any extra weight on, but still not fat. Now you on other hand chunk can’t say same, or you forgetting what you’ve posted ??

Skinny fat then? 

I ain't never been a lard arse, fact. ?

54 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

There are some good populations of rabbits and other stuff in your neck of the woods mate. 

Only ever found good population in my area once and that had to of been close to 20 years ago. No doubts there are pockets of them in places but those that know I think keep them close to their chest. Even our biggest estates have little rabbits....lots of other things but few rabbits. 

2 hours ago, scottpenn28 said:

Yeah get what your saying, just a bit soul destroying down here ferreting for 8 hours and coming back with 3 rabbits, granted always enjoy it and when I'm with people always have a good laugh, would just be nice to experience other side of the coin once haha 

I could ferret all day and catch 2 or 3 rabbits but then there will be absolutely zero rabbits on the place so I'm leaving them alone to hopefully try and recover.  

• Like 1