The Old Man And The Futon

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Oh are you competing with me? Well ok you win cos I’m not nor ever have been playing ? my accounts have never been secret an never half an alt, ask the mods they can tell straight aways, iv been banned a lot times, ask the mods, it’s them that banned me? no secrets here kiddo ?

Nobody could ever compete with you king troll. ??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Ken’s’ Deputy have you ever considered compiling a book or have you ? As you are quite descriptive the way you put things and the way it’s laid out and put across says to me you might have some

I think it's about time to face the fact that my game is up. I sleep on a futon. That itself is laid on pallets. Net result is that I'm laying nine inches off the floor. Just for fun; Any of

Did you steal that photo from this month's ,Home and gardens ?

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

You just said you where, your a pretty seriously messed up kid, maybe take some time out an have a fruit shoot or summat an think over your life choices ??

You're not making sense treacle, stop suckling on those milking cows mate. ?

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:
WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Shop Active Era Premium King Size Air Bed with a Built-in Electric Pump and Pillow. Free delivery and...

what’s wrong with this ?

Could get a puncture? 

• Like 1

Seriously, lads: I was just posting because that's what we do on fora. I Do appreciate, and understand some of genuine concerns, like the black mould. But, Believe Me: I'm all grown up and have been making my own life decisions for a great many years now.

Plus, I am in a position to see the Whole picture ;) Now, I showed ye my 'Curry Wall' because I was inordinately pleased with myself about that. I'm also now absolutely fukking Ecstatic about what I've done with my sink unit. But, I'm fukked if I'm showing you That! This isn't quite face book, yet! ?

There's shit loads of brilliant and exciting stuff going on in my life. I'm having a fantastic time of it. I just choose not to bother, or bore, you lot with putting up, literally, the sort of shit that I'm given to believe fb thrives on.

Insist I get a bed? Fine. I insist You sleep on a good futon for a month. Then ye'll at least have a point of reference to argue from.

I've slept on beds. Floors. The earth. And top quality futons. This place has concrete floors and I no longer feel secure outside. My choice then is a futon. Can you live with that? ;)

Oh, and my GP? Guy who actually knows what colour my hair is and how I wear it? You know; Sat in front of me and talked, man to man, for sixteen fukking years? Reckons my physical and mental health are Great ~ for my age.

But, yeah, still there's the few telepathic wank stains in this place who know better than him! :rofl: Just pity Them, lads. Not me! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just my 2 pence worth. But why can’t you put a futon on a bed frame?

Katchy, my man: Because I Own some bone dry, kept indoors for donkeys years, of no other earthly use to me Blocks! :D Why the hell would I be going out searching for some custom sized bed frame, to pay through the nose for? ?

@Ken’s’ Deputy have you ever considered compiling a book or have you ?

As you are quite descriptive the way you put things and the way it’s laid out and put across says to me you might have some experience in the past of this.

Genuine question it’s not a inadvertent dig I leave that sort of thing to the professionals on here ? or a smoke blowing exercise up your jacksy I’m just curious.

Good luck to sorting your sleeping arrangements out every one is entitled to live how they want without judgement.

The question is what is normal ? one blokes normal is another blokes abnormal. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1