The Old Man And The Futon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Ken’s’ Deputy have you ever considered compiling a book or have you ? As you are quite descriptive the way you put things and the way it’s laid out and put across says to me you might have some

I think it's about time to face the fact that my game is up. I sleep on a futon. That itself is laid on pallets. Net result is that I'm laying nine inches off the floor. Just for fun; Any of

Did you steal that photo from this month's ,Home and gardens ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

In all fairness,and without wanting to patronise the ol boy....but nobody in the free and developed world should have to live like that surely if times are that hard just f**k your internet connection off and paint your wall/buy a bed etc.

I hear they're still trying to invent the wheel in Nephin Beg

" Squalor " ? Gotta Love this place! Seriously! Without a single one of you having ever even seen the colour of my eyes, half of ye Think ye have me Profiled down to a T!

It's great fun, actually. Must be what it's like to be the bloke who played " Dirty Den " in Eastenders. Hearing people rant and rage about the character he portrays before the camera :D

Yeah. That particular wall hasn't been painted in probably decades. SO??? It's a wall. It does its job. It keeps the warm in. The cold out. And the fukking roof up! :laugh:

What's more; It's My wall. Bought and paid for with a suit case full of cash. And I'm perfectly free to sit and look at it, all day, every day ~ or not ~ as I choose. Because I'm happily retired. Owe fukk all to any man. Am perfectly comfortable, financially. And I Really enjoy my life :boogy:

No wonder I get so far up some of your fukking noses! :rofl: Must be hell, having some bloody woman nagging you about what colour she wants the walls next. Telling ye what ye can and can't hang on the wall that You're grafting ye arse off to pay for.

Same old same old though. I start a simple thread, just musing that I'd better raise my sleeping platform. And off ye go! I'm just your bogey man. A scape goat for ye own woes, aren't I? Why not chuck in the usual " Filthy dirty, drunken old pervert " shit as well.  FFS! Listen to ye fukking selves! :lol:

Just know that; It all says a lot more about You than it does me ;)

Carry on.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Squalor " ? Gotta Love this place! Seriously! Without a single one of you having ever even seen the colour of my eyes, half of ye Think ye have me Profiled down to a T!

It's great fun, actually. Must be what it's like to be the bloke who played " Dirty Den " in Eastenders. Hearing people rant and rage about the character he portrays before the camera :D

Yeah. That particular wall hasn't been painted in probably decades. SO??? It's a wall. It does its job. It keeps the warm in. The cold out. And the fukking roof up! :laugh:

What's more; It's My wall. Bought and paid for with a suit case full of cash. And I'm perfectly free to sit and look at it, all day, every day ~ or not ~ as I choose. Because I'm happily retired. Owe fukk all to any man. Am perfectly comfortable, financially. And I Really enjoy my life :boogy:

No wonder I get so far up some of your fukking noses! :rofl: Must be hell, having some bloody woman nagging you about what colour she wants the walls next. Telling ye what ye can and can't hang on the wall that You're grafting ye arse off to pay for.

Same old same old though. I start a simple thread, just musing that I'd better raise my sleeping platform. And off ye go! I'm just your bogey man. A scape goat for ye own woes, aren't I? Why not chuck in the usual " Filthy dirty, drunken old pervert " shit as well.  FFS! Listen to ye fukking selves! :lol:

Carry on.

Nice on Ken keep well matey 

• Thanks 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

No mate I asked an you said no, there you go again running away with your assumptions haha an how am I wrong, I said could be same guy, not is, an you could be Fred seeing  as you’ve bottled it to meet everybody you planned to meet either for a straightener or a walk out ??

No no no, you was adamant I was him, couldn't wait to tell folk but you was wrong yet again. 

The only bottler is you fella and it's something you're going to have to live with. ??

Kenny ,one man's shabby chic is another man's squalor ,it's just a word ,some think your odd/weird some think your interesting even a bit fascinating, your different in your way of life and outlook and you invite us in an give us glimpses ,that is tacitly inviting opinion ...and  someone using a word that basically means ,a bit scruffy ,shouldn't get you all menstrual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Blah blah blah, you talk some shite ??  you could be free, cos your a no show an could be anybody ?

I could be free? 

It ain't my problem you were playing a game of Where's Wally. 

Now enough of your childish behaviour there's a good boy. 

26 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Carry on.

Filthy beast.... there... I said it!

??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Have you just figure out that is a previous name of mine? It’s no secret Fred ?

What was the previous one before that, and that other one. Not to mention the alt accounts you've likely had over the years. 

I've got some catching up to do fella that I do know. ?