20 years

Just now, ChrisJones said:

The two examples in the vid were completely engulfed chis top to bottom,but the trade centres weren't just at the top.

I dont believe it was as straight forward as the official narrative,an theres thousands of engineers architects etc who agree.

But I know f**k all except you cant trust governments.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Stainless steel melts at 2750 degrees Fahrenheit.

Jet fuel burns from 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Science and facts lads?

But an explosion of jet fuel would create a higher temperature than its standard burning temperature would it not because its created a pressure wave .. bit like a petrol burning won't melt steel but a petrol tank going up will .. 

33 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The weight of the building above the impact site free fell onto the building below.

Fair enough chris although I tend to sway towards a conspiracy because how can it be that the weight of the above floors say 20 floors made the rest underneath collapse due to the weight coming down?

Why dont demolition teams in general go for the top then instead an blow it up from there? I know theres differences in steel an concrete but it's still viable?

So your saying the weight of 20 floors above made the other 8080 odd fllors collapse underneath,nah mate

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can I ask if anybody knows, how would you go about blowing up a building if that size? How much bang bang, how long to get the bang bang in place, an how much wire an stuff to connect it all, I had a bit of a okay with c4 an some det cord in army an I know  it’s not that easy to rig up anything bigger than a small explosion 

Blast in work last week..I filmed it but taken screenshots of the film..

Screenshot_20210912-171342_Gallery.jpg.aea8c02f354fa8f2630988f0765a87ab.jpgScreenshot_20210912-171408_Gallery.jpg.adb5a53648034d98acb402b9e36e6d14.jpgScreenshot_20210912-171418_Gallery.jpg.64a8a9a040364050dc24185204635e9f.jpgScreenshot_20210912-171427_Gallery.jpg.d64908c8a8be25f862547ba25cbd958a.jpgScreenshot_20210912-171434_Gallery.jpg.669c0cc26f76bc556c70bd00a421e768.jpgScreenshot_20210912-171456_Gallery.jpg.2804687f31190b57b388288c88cafd02.jpg

The key is that building 7 fell at freefall speed in a straight line, that could not happen unless all steel structures in that building where completely compromised at exactly the same time which is impossible from a natural fire, even if the fire did melt the steel it would happen in different areas at different times and cause the building to topple over in different stages, end of argument ?

1 hour ago, Chid said:

But an explosion of jet fuel would create a higher temperature than its standard burning temperature would it not because its created a pressure wave .. bit like a petrol burning won't melt steel but a petrol tank going up will .. 

I appreciate the other factors involved but even if you poured jet fuel over a building constructed of stainless steel, would you expect it to melt and fall to the ground?

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Fair enough chris although I tend to sway towards a conspiracy because how can it be that the weight of the above floors say 20 floors made the rest underneath collapse due to the weight coming down?

20 floors collapse onto one where the impact was. The floor they land on becomes 21 floors and that collapses onto the one below that. Eventually the weight of the concrete and the steel on top becomes more and the effect multiplies.

Why dont demolition teams in general go for the top then instead an blow it up from there? I know theres differences in steel an concrete but it's still viable?

Neither of us are demolition experts but while the controlled demolition riff is doing the rounds it would have taken months to set up and would have been impossible to do in secret.

So your saying the weight of 20 floors above made the other 8080 odd fllors collapse underneath,nah mate

:laugh: Okay...

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

The key is that building 7 fell at freefall speed in a straight line, that could not happen unless all steel structures in that building where completely compromised at exactly the same time which is impossible from a natural fire, even if the fire did melt the steel it would happen in different areas at different times and cause the building to topple over in different stages, end of argument ?

32 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..I was in Manhattan working that morning... We're you?

As I said earlier in. I was in Manchester.

Please explain how it happened to us. I'm dying to hear this one! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1