20 years

seriously....its rather ridiculous the notions being thrown about, some folk watched too much sci fi in their youth ,lol....and the notion a government is responsible for an attack on their own people,and no one ever owns up to prove it ...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

I still find it mental that folk believe it was a cut and dry terrorist attack. There are so many questionable bits tht if you think that we got the whole story you have to be painfully naive. Look at the pentagon ‘plane’, there was zero chance that was a plane. No doubt some terrorists flew some planes into two towers but there was much much much more to it. Look what the fire fighters found in the buildings, look at the timing of the charges being rigged to drop them etc.

As for governments now killing their own citizens, they have been doing that for a long long long time. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Don’t know about that but i do know that the man who owns the buildings and has lunch in the twin towers every day happened to have an appointment that day so wasn’t there lol 

It was actually Israeli nationals not all Jewish folk. Remember Mossad had warned the yanks about the attack. 

Bit conveineint that the towers were insured for a terrorist attack a month or two before it happened.

I wouldn't put it past any man,especially in gov with all the resources an special ops,how much do we actually here what the mi5 or missed get upto? None

If presidents of the usa can order military officers to drop bombs from drones willy nilly an Saudi can do the same in Yemen,then it wouldn't be a surprise to me,they needed the excuse to invade the 'terrorist's

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

The great thing is, all this is making me feel quiet sane and level headed ! Lol ? 

That's one thing I love about General Talk. If you start thinking you're way out there... Reclusive and you're drifting out of orbit... Just come in and have a read of some of the batshit crazy stuff in here! :laugh:

Medicine? Foreign Affairs? Structural Engineering? Metallurgy?

post-22-0-51395100-1450204820.jpg

The Bacofoil Brigade will sort you right out. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's one thing I love about General Talk. If you start thinking you're way out there... Reclusive and you're drifting out of orbit... Just come in and have a read of some of the batshit crazy stuff in here! :laugh:

Medicine? Foreign Affairs? Structural Engineering? Metallurgy?

post-22-0-51395100-1450204820.jpg

The Bacofoil Brigade will sort you right out. :thumbs:

However the fascinating truth is....that if extremely high frequency radiation was being deployed as a weapon worldwide to harm people's health with the ultimate goal of killing you in the end......one precaution you would definitely want to take....would be to actually wrap your body in tin foil, especially your head to protect your own EMF from absorb such radiation. 

Debunk that one??

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

one precaution you would definitely want to take....would be to actually wrap your body in tin foil, especially your head to protect your own EMF from absorb such radiation. 

Please do this and post the picture from your bunker, holding the most recent edition of Popular Mechanics!

We'll have a whip round for an item of your choice from the InfoWars website! :thumbs:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Please do this and post the picture from your bunker, holding the most recent edition of Popular Mechanics!

We'll have a whip round for an item of your choice from the InfoWars website! :thumbs:

A slight dodge on the topic mate?? Come on, tin foil benefits??instead of side stepping into the usual...

We know the answer?

It's just more trendy these days to post memes than standing your ground and presenting some real facts?

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

A slight dodge on the topic mate?? Come on, tin foil benefits??instead of side stepping into the usual...

We know the answer?

It's just more trendy these days to post memes than standing your ground and presenting some real facts?

Mate. You're trolling and my morning coffee's going cold. You might want to shift pegs and try a better groundbait. :thumbs: