20 years

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Never in history has a high rise building completely collapsed in on itself from fires, grenfell tower was blazing how come that didn’t collapse 

They didn’t Chuck 200,000 litres of jet fuel into grenfell.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hologram? I think it was stop end who j first heard say that, think he been sectioned now ?

Put it this way mate there is plenty of footage of the second building that is yet to be hit by the second plane....and your waiting for the plane....and then blast! No plane and it's not the angle...its incredible. 

12 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Never in history has a high rise building completely collapsed in on itself from fires, grenfell tower was blazing how come that didn’t collapse 

the plasco building in tehran  did and so did the wilton paes de almeidia building in sao paulo brazil after the both caught fire

If America want to start a war they just go and start it, they don’t need some elaborate sideshow and they certainly don’t need to slaughter 3000 of their own people to do it…..they just do it !

Total f***ing nonsense lads.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv watched it a few times an it looked real to me, tho I admit it was the first an only times I ever saw a jumbo jet hit a building so not a lot to compare against 

I know it might sound daft an I honestly not bein funny but it’s the wee things that I wonder about, if it was rigged, who pressed the button, holy fcuk that’s some cold shit know long thousand in there, An how can do many folk it would take to do it keep it a secret, surely folk would have noticed that work there, we ain’t takkkng throwing a few detonators down a lift shaft an shouting yippeekayay mother fcukers, are we?

There was “ maintenance “ work going on in the buildings for several months before it happened 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

If America want to start a war they just go and start it, they don’t need some elaborate sideshow and they certainly don’t need to slaughter 3000 of their own people to do it…..they just do it !

Total f***ing nonsense lads.

never would happen wilf you cant just invade countrys lol

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

never would happen wilf you cant just invade countrys lol

Errr……yeah, you can and you certainly can when you are the worlds biggest military power bar none !

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

the plasco building in tehran  did and so did the wilton paes de almeidia building in sao paulo brazil after the both caught fire

Don’t know about them but they probably didn’t have the same fire rating as these buildings and wernt reinforced with steel columns throughout to stop that happening and I bet they didn’t drop down at freefall in a perfectly straight line, more likely toppled in on themselves at different stages like what would happen in a natural fire