20 years

5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

It’s disgusting how an inside job like that can be carried out on there own people and they get away with it, then the genius of it was that the majority of people wouldn’t believe it 

men still think it was bin laden planned  and the planes did it lol 

lets you  know how many people in the world actually even have a brain that works lol?

• Like 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lets you  know how many people in the world actually even have a brain that works lol?

Still amazes me how people believe that building 7 collapsed at freefall speed from a few office fires from the the debris from the twin towers , that was the biggest give away, there was obviously a plane suppose to go into that aswell but that plane got brought down so they had to pull the building anyway as it was already rigged with demolition gear so needed to get rid of the evidence 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Still amazes me how people believe that building 7 collapsed at freefall speed from a few office fires from the the debris from the twin towers , that was the biggest give away, there was obviously a plane suppose to go into that aswell but that plane got brought down so they had to pull the building anyway as it was already rigged with demolition gear so needed to get rid of the evidence 

I wasn’t even going to grace this with a reply but I found it so ridiculous I couldn’t help myself…….utter, utter, mental nonsense ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wasn’t even going to grace this with a reply but I found it so ridiculous I couldn’t help myself…….utter, utter, mental nonsense ! 

lol you really believe a palne brought them towers down wilf lol you cant be serious lol

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Are we still on the hologram train or we talking panes went into towers but CIA planned it an also sneaked in a few ton a tnt before hand? 

Just wanna know how strong to make me cup of lsd before this convo kicks off ?

you want to try some drugs they might start working some of your brain that has never been used lol if you think a plane collapsed them towers lol?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Did a plane hit them tho? Cos last time we had this convo I was told it was a hologram? just wanna know how deep this rabbit hole is gonna get ?

lol i dont know mate but after that bush could invade afghan and iraq with his country behind him lol 

never could of happened if that didnt 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

My brother is a firefighter and has studied the structure of buildings and how they react in a fire for many years and has done loads of research on this and done very in depth research about building 7 another massive skyscraper near the twin towers which collapsed at free fall exactly like you see in a controlled demolition from catching fire from debris from the twin towers, building 7 had steel columns running all the way through it to stop it collapsing in a fire, have you watched footage of that building collapsing? If so can you honestly believe it fell at freefall in a perfectly straight line just from catching fire on a few floors, please explain more 

So you don’t know, good answer. But do you honestly think the merican’s rigged it up an killed them? Or do you think they master minded the whole plane crash? I’m not a structural engineer or anything like that but I do know a big fcuk off plane flying into a sky scraper ain’t gonna end well, would it collapse it the way it did an other buildings, I honestly don’t know, did theme CIA do it, I honws don’t know either 

i think bush had a plan to invade afghha and iraq the only way the peple of the usa would ever go for that is if the was attacked first 

bush famly and bin laden fraimily were closer then saddam ever was with bin ladens lol

I honestly don't want to tax my brain by try to decide if I agree with the 911 conspiracy theories....i enjoy listening to them though....but I'm never going to develop an opinion as its just to big for me to comprehend. 

The building 7 thing is interesting though. A BBC report stated that it had collapsed 20 minutes before it did and no plane had flown into it, yet it still collapsed into its own footprint ?

Do I think it was an inside job? Fck knows, I've spent 20 mins trying to decide if I should have toast, crumpet or a brew and biscuits for my supper ?

I had just shot a cow on the broadlands estate when it came on the news. We laughed thinking it was a little plane that had crashed by mistake. I remember saying 'someone wasn't watching where they were going'. 

• Like 2

So what is the explanation? 

Inside job done by the American government all 3 building rigged with explosives before hand, I don’t think terrorists would of been able to do that, if you know about fires and buildings there is no way world trade centre 7 could of come down like that just from fires without controlled demolition

• Like 1

Always found the video of the first plane disappearing into one of the twin towers with zero plane debris being shed fascinating.

It's been mentioned many times by engineers and those who live breath and work with aircrafts of all descriptions....that a planes wings would not cut through steel in a building like the twin towers without instantly breaking off and becoming shrapnel...literally disappears into it?