Black to front

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did blacks start having the self respect to refuse a free ride and stand on their own record of behaviour ? 

I always listened to radio 4 in the van. Now it's constantly about feminist or ethnic issues. Every documentary program is about empowering black women or book of the week is always written by an afgh

I've noticed that too. It's almost like if you switch off the TV. Put the phone down and go outside, it's a lot like it was 10 years ago. Even 20. Maybe we all wouldn't be so wound up if we used the o

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I've noticed that too. It's almost like if you switch off the TV. Put the phone down and go outside, it's a lot like it was 10 years ago. Even 20. Maybe we all wouldn't be so wound up if we used the off switch now and again.

I don’t really agree with that mate, at least not from my experiences in my old areas.

Id say the bit that grates the most is the disparity between the image promoted and what actually plays out on the street……and when you know the reality the insult to injury bit is why would you actively want to promote polluting your own bloodlines with these base instinct animals ?

Its genetic and cultural suicide imho…..not that it counts for much ! Lol 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I can’t imagine a life sat watching tele☹️ Odd film on a night before bed them fcuk aye, but that tripe they out in the channels on tele ? shame on yous for watching 

I'm just about to park my backside next door to watch United and Newcastle match then I'm off outside to feed my foxy friends I enjoy a bit of tele it's company for me but it will never replace the human touch   I await the smutt 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

And on the flip side of it all - if I was a black lad, It'd fucķ me off some company/TV channel wanting me just because I'm black. Not about any talent, or skill or because they actually care about my opinion, but just so they can be seen to be inclusive. Which is pretty ironic when no white folk included on anything last night! ?

Blacks have become merely " pets " of white societies......it is just an extension of " charity ".......the propagation of a people who cannot grow themselves.

Sadly societies do not have the guts and honesty to have the painstakingly uncomfortable conversations necessary to enable multiculturalism to work and so we just have to carry on pretending we are all the same.

• Like 1