Black to front

1 hour ago, WILF said:

What makes you think they are pissing “millions” of People off ?

Forums like this ain’t a microcosm of the wider world, they are a microcosm of a microcosm of the wider world.

If anyone gave a shit really in enough numbers we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

true wilf , but greb  on the money   mate deff , ive become far more racist  this last 15 years than ever , through this

Surely they understand that in their quest to spread tolerance they are only causing more division!?!? 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did blacks start having the self respect to refuse a free ride and stand on their own record of behaviour ? 

I always listened to radio 4 in the van. Now it's constantly about feminist or ethnic issues. Every documentary program is about empowering black women or book of the week is always written by an afgh

I've noticed that too. It's almost like if you switch off the TV. Put the phone down and go outside, it's a lot like it was 10 years ago. Even 20. Maybe we all wouldn't be so wound up if we used the o

2 hours ago, WILF said:

What makes you think they are pissing “millions” of People off ?

Forums like this ain’t a microcosm of the wider world, they are a microcosm of a microcosm of the wider world.

If anyone gave a shit really in enough numbers we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

It's not just this forum I'm speaking of, social media in general has a large amount of people not happy with these sort of scenes. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

true wilf , but greb  on the money   mate deff , ive become far more racist  this last 15 years than ever , through this

Surely they understand that in their quest to spread tolerance they are only causing more division!?!? 

Mate, what gives anyone the idea they give a shit what you think ? 

3 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I have become so accustomed to "diversity" on tv programmes it actually seems strange watching Bangers & Cash when all the people are white and none of them overtly homosexual. It's almost like the real world. 

I've noticed that too. It's almost like if you switch off the TV. Put the phone down and go outside, it's a lot like it was 10 years ago. Even 20. Maybe we all wouldn't be so wound up if we used the off switch now and again.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It's not just this forum I'm speaking of, social media in general has a large amount of people not happy with these sort of scenes. 

What social media mate ? 

who genuinely uses Facebook these days and Twitter is howlingly left wing and ran like an echo  chamber 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What social media mate ? 

who genuinely uses Facebook these days and Twitter is howlingly left wing and ran like an echo  chamber 

FB, the vast majority of folk I know on there are against that shite and so are many Twitter users even though on Twitter they tend to be a minority. 

stopped watching that news channel many years ago.in fact i watch 75% less television because of this racist shit.it is ok to have 4 black presenters but not 4 white presenters ffs.this country is starting to get like south fecking africa.will not say any more as that would be racist to state facts of what actually happened to white people at the hands of black people.country is not better of for all of this diversity bollocks.

• Like 1