Black to front

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did blacks start having the self respect to refuse a free ride and stand on their own record of behaviour ? 

I always listened to radio 4 in the van. Now it's constantly about feminist or ethnic issues. Every documentary program is about empowering black women or book of the week is always written by an afgh

I've noticed that too. It's almost like if you switch off the TV. Put the phone down and go outside, it's a lot like it was 10 years ago. Even 20. Maybe we all wouldn't be so wound up if we used the o

Was watching gogglebox before and said to my mrs have  you noticed that everyone on there is black or mixed race not one white person, thought it was a bit strange as I thought we lived in Great Britain. When  there is not enough black people on certain shows people make complaints saying there is not enough diversity but that doesn’t seem to happen the other way round or your accused of racism, pathetic 

• Like 1

I'm not sure I believe that television broadcasters  like C4 and the BBC are so out of touch with reality that their attempts at diversity are an innocent ploy, the sceptic in me thinks they know full well what they are doing and the reactions they will receive. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes of course there's an agenda but I have suspicions about what the agenda is. 

Repeat something enough times and it becomes true…..that’s the agenda ! 

• Like 1

I always listened to radio 4 in the van. Now it's constantly about feminist or ethnic issues. Every documentary program is about empowering black women or book of the week is always written by an afghan woman or a black sportsperson. The other week some program was about how we are attracted to blonde white women because of embedded racism. 

If I could take the radio out of the van like you used to be able to I would throw it out the window and use the space as a bacon butty holder. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Share them with us then

I don't think they are naive enough to believe they are not pissing millions of people off with this forced diversity bollocks. 

Surely they understand that in their quest to spread tolerance they are only causing more division!?!? 

To most folk race rarely comes in to people's minds until it is forced down their neck! 

Maybe they are that far up their own arses they don't care what the backlash is but like Brexit, they may be in for a big shock. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't think they are naive enough to believe they are not pissing millions of people off with this forced diversity bollocks. 

Surely they understand that in their quest to spread tolerance they are only causing more division!?!? 

To most folk race rarely comes in to people's minds until it is forced down their neck! 

Maybe they are that far up their own arses they don't care what the backlash is but like Brexit, they may be in for a big shock. 

What makes you think they are pissing “millions” of People off ?

Forums like this ain’t a microcosm of the wider world, they are a microcosm of a microcosm of the wider world.

If anyone gave a shit really in enough numbers we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

• Like 2

And on the flip side of it all - if I was a black lad, It'd fucķ me off some company/TV channel wanting me just because I'm black. Not about any talent, or skill or because they actually care about my opinion, but just so they can be seen to be inclusive. Which is pretty ironic when no white folk included on anything last night! ?

18 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

And on the flip side of it all - if I was a black lad, It'd fucķ me off some company/TV channel wanting me just because I'm black. Not about any talent, or skill or because they actually care about my opinion, but just so they can be seen to be inclusive. Which is pretty ironic when no white folk included on anything last night! ?

When did blacks start having the self respect to refuse a free ride and stand on their own record of behaviour ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1