Kids spinning rod?

19 hours ago, socks said:

Got this here katch if your kid wants it … brand new. 

5A09B288-33BE-49EE-A66D-6A6887C508BE.jpeg

Your a good man Ken, no matter what everybody else says 😂 let me know about the postage an that mate an I sort it, no hurry either, thanks a lot 👍

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Robbusher said:

He’s very expensive him best looking for something second hand 

thing is with bobco , its a one stop shop he stocks just about everything , the independant tackle shop in donny,s also good , he could just do with a bigger premises 

On 10/09/2021 at 16:01, W. Katchum said:

I got little light spinning rods, 9ft that I use for perch and trout, but iv saw all them drop shot sn bait caster rods an they tiny? But is there any half decent tiny rods like them that take a normal reel? Little lads 6tj birthday soon am he a small lad so want summat small an light he can handle easier than my rods, but them little 2 piece starter sets look shite, will be used for little perch an trout on little ponds an rivers 😁 any ideas I know some of you do that light spinning or drop shorting or what ever you call it 😳😂

Wee 6 ft telescopic don iv had this years had all sorts on it it’s a lot better made than the modern ones dunno where you could buy something like it now tho 

C9B3FE1B-3CE8-4D50-AABA-C386360F7659.jpeg

4 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Wee 6 ft telescopic don iv had this years had all sorts on it it’s a lot better made than the modern ones dunno where you could buy something like it now tho 

C9B3FE1B-3CE8-4D50-AABA-C386360F7659.jpeg

Iv had a few myself over the years an the always seem to break or top section sticks out, or eyes all come loose, can remember having a good yin as a kid, fcuk knows what happens to it, I went an looked at a few in the local tackle shops but they all seemed quite cheaply made, an for the price of some of the wee drop shotting, jogging an light spinning rods it’s worth having one kicking about for the kids haha I always keep a rod in motor just in case, been known to catch a few wee perch from the ponds in the motor way services when I’m bored haha don’t always go down to well tho I been told off a few times 😁😂

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv had a few myself over the years an the always seem to break or top section sticks out, or eyes all come loose, can remember having a good yin as a kid, fcuk knows what happens to it, I went an looked at a few in the local tackle shops but they all seemed quite cheaply made, an for the price of some of the wee drop shotting, jogging an light spinning rods it’s worth having one kicking about for the kids haha I always keep a rod in motor just in case, been known to catch a few wee perch from the ponds in the motor way services when I’m bored haha don’t always go down to well tho I been told off a few times 😁😂

Them drop shot rods reels mad money I don’t get on with them tell yer boy never mind the rod il send thatwee blk hairy pup down keep him happy 

• Haha 1