Dogs throwing the towel in and breeding.

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

She found this at Hoober Stand near Wentworth. 

I hate that, if you're wanting rid of the dog have the respect to do what's right for the thing. And if that means a swift end that's better than having the dog passed from pillar to post. 

Ye I know mate lass who found it I know her mum and dad  . If someone who owned the dog and had genuinely lost it it would have no doubt been on one of the local Facebook pages. 

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bred a litter of terrier pups a few yrs ago  and kept back 2 bitches..reared and treated both the same,had them out from pups,pegged out at digs so they could learn the crack,the smooth bitch went the

Posted Sunday at 13:21 "I was walking a pup I had in the valleys and happened into a chap who was shooting a bit close to me, to warn me away from walking near a field or what

Remember this saying your dogs only have to please one person there owner not some bloke who thinks hes the world's leading authority in the running dog world enjoy your mutts and feck  any body else 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Aye she's had it to the vets as it has injured it's leg, don't know the damage it suffered though. 

Yes lads the dog hasn't been chipped and she's shared it on FB. 

I’m not a saluki man but that’s a nice type of dog.

• Like 1
On 12/09/2021 at 09:18, Wales1234 said:

When I was looking for a stud couple years ago , I had a good think about how much the two dogs caught , one lived in area full of game and caught say 50 of the intended quarry in a season , the other lived in a more difficult area and caught 20 , which ones the Better dog , and it’s not about how much they caught it’s how difficult was those catches ? And same goes for a the bloke I think a lot of men would jack it if there had to work as hard as others to catch stuff some people can walk out there front door and catch all sorts , others including myself have to work hard for the bits we get , 

Quite obviously the dog catching 50 is the better animal ???

31 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Defiantly been dumped by the sound of it . My oldest daughter found a saluki hybred a few weeks ago on the brampton streight mile near dinnington the lad who had lost it put a post up on Facebook and the dog was returned to him that same evening it's probably the only good thing about FB were lost dogs are quickly found.

Thought that mile sounded familiar mate.. i binned work off last Wednesday as the weather was nice and went for a bike ride and ended up over that way.

Your daughter did a good turn there she did..?

Screenshot_20210915-202239_Strava.jpg.eaf1fc080ea29faf67b84aac348144de.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Thought that mile sounded familiar mate.. i binned work off last Wednesday as the weather was nice and went for a bike ride and ended up over that way.

Your daughter did a good turn there she did..?

Screenshot_20210915-202239_Strava.jpg.eaf1fc080ea29faf67b84aac348144de.jpg

She was straight on the phone to me even though I've been out of the game for years her neighbours were saying how skinny the dog looked which it didn't so she had to explain it was a saluki x lol.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

She was straight on the phone to me even though I've been out of the game for years her neighbours were saying how skinny the dog looked which it didn't so she had to explain it was a saluki x lol.

Hahahaha I saw that one, some silly mare went "That's disgusting, look how skinny it is." ?