Dogs throwing the towel in and breeding.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bred a litter of terrier pups a few yrs ago  and kept back 2 bitches..reared and treated both the same,had them out from pups,pegged out at digs so they could learn the crack,the smooth bitch went the

Posted Sunday at 13:21 "I was walking a pup I had in the valleys and happened into a chap who was shooting a bit close to me, to warn me away from walking near a field or what

Remember this saying your dogs only have to please one person there owner not some bloke who thinks hes the world's leading authority in the running dog world enjoy your mutts and feck  any body else 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

My mate used to go out with a lad from Liverpool area on the foxes,they used to do at least 5 a night but every time they hit one they would run in as the dogs had it and kill it with a knife.So the dogs didn’t get smashed to do that many a night.

Might as well have just shot the cnuts. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, lurchers said:

My mate used to go out with a lad from Liverpool area on the foxes,they used to do at least 5 a night but every time they hit one they would run in as the dogs had it and kill it with a knife.So the dogs didn’t get smashed to do that many a night.

Hence the saying knife dogs mate ?

Got to be fair here and not be breed blind ? these super coursing stud dogs how much are these tested or are they wrapped up in cotton wool or retired early because of a fake injury and used at stud to get the coin in ????

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Hence the saying knife dogs mate ?

Got to be fair here and not be breed blind ? these super coursing stud dogs how much are these tested or are they wrapped up in cotton wool or retired early because of a fake injury and used at stud to get the coin in ????

When the saluki greyhounds we’re starting to be the main things,I remember joey Anderson and my mate Quinny had them.Joey had cruise and quinny had a big 28-29 inch dog called feather.That’s when cruise was starting to get a name for its self anyway feather was doing good to quinny sold it for a £1000 which was really big money then to some lads.They tan the death out of him till it jacked and sold it back to quinny for £600.You could see the dog had no life left in him even though it was knocking 5-6 at a time with quinny and joey.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lurchers said:

When the saluki greyhounds we’re starting to be the main things,I remember joey Anderson and my mate Quinny had them.Joey had cruise and quinny had a big 28-29 inch dog called feather.That’s when cruise was starting to get a name for its self anyway feather was doing good to quinny sold it for a £1000 which was really big money then to some lads.They tan the death out of him till it jacked and sold it back to quinny for £600.You could see the dog had no life left in him even though it was knocking 5-6 at a time with quinny and joey.

Quinny from Liverpool...?

On 12/09/2021 at 13:21, Borr said:

I was walking a pup I had in the valleys and happened into a chap who was shooting a bit close to me, to warn me away from walking near a field or whatever, so I went over to chat as he was shouting at me lol. Turns out he was the local go to guy to have a dog shot, and told stories of dogs being shot on the lead unexpectedly by their owner etc who didn't want to witness the deed, this although odd to tell a stranger wasn't anything particularly odd, but then told me of his bull X's and how his best bitch spat a fox at 9 years old and had been a solid dependable dog her whole life but he only kept workers and shot her on the spot. This for me wasn't respecting an animal that had given its life to his entertainment at the end of it, not to even get a last meal, never mind a fireside retirement. Not for me ....

That bloke sounds like a tosser.

• Haha 1
On 13/09/2021 at 11:19, lurchers said:

JH