LOCATER ARRIVED

micky

First impressions  the Box arrived this this morning , it was very well  wrapped and labelled , the box is a Mk 1 but much better made ,the collar  is highly  visible and made of plastic and a good sized Buckle which is a real plus  as i have bad  Hands  and eyes , it works well at 10  Feet + though  this was dry testing  , all in all its a well made unit and the maker seems to be in the game long term .

IMG_20210910_125302.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First impressions  the Box arrived this this morning , it was very well  wrapped and labelled , the box is a Mk 1 but much better made ,the collar  is highly  visible and made of plastic and a good si

On the other hand ; if the box is basically a Mk1 ( actually a misnomer as there were several marks of the "Mark 1"?) it will work with modern collars.

Same, I love the new collars no messing about with a screwcap and insulation tape etc just a nice waterproof collar with the magnet to turn it on and off but just can’t get on with the disco box and n

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wideboy said:

At least there’s a new one on the market now, if anyone is stuck and needs one. I bet the secondhand ones for sale will drop in price. 

Lad offered me 3 mk1 boxes  but only one collar for 120 couple weeks ago ,wish I'd took them now  .