Best lamp setup been out the game a while

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh i think im going to get a pair of them 12 v 7 amp alarm dry cell things....plenty cheap enough on ebay

I went back to them a couple of years back but I use the 10Aah , I’ve got a couple £18 each I paid off EBay and they fit in the 7ah bag . Like I’ve said before I use the 50w bulb so I get hours of lamping out of them the few times I do lamp these days ??

E4828EC5-91AC-4D4E-97FD-AA806A6F3F23.jpeg

25A530D5-D1D6-4422-9FBB-EA826E0A1144.jpeg

101A297A-BC24-4E0C-B813-774AF6283DE1.jpeg

Edited by Trev70

210 variable and sealed lead acid battery unless you got plenty money then get a  lithium battery I guess. Depends how much you use it. Had few led lamps and they died to quickly apart from the plr500 which is still going strong but the beam is too narrow and I struggle keeping things in beam and yes my eyes are bad. But no problem with the 210. Plus I like the old halogen light. Its where I started and where I will end. As for the blitz I have the size is just bit silly lol 

Edited by terryd

Using a 170 variable copy called a predator with 22amp lithium battery I prefer halogen I like the orange tinged light ive had the battery I think it’s it’s 10th season this season it cost me £220 brand new think the same battery is £310 now ?I think the lithium battery depreciate year by year you have to keep em fully charged you have to maintain them properly or the charge rate becomes crap an outlet amp get lower. 
My mates use LED lamps I personally struggle to see the Center of the beam the lites to clear for my eyes but good for burning down fields with rays of clear light when a run shows it’s self