Best lamp setup been out the game a while

dont know if its cos my lithiums are old....10 year.....but i did a test the other night with my litiums on my striker.....then wired the striker to my car battery.............it was brighter on the car battery..

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

dont know if its cos my lithiums are old....10 year.....but i did a test the other night with my litiums on my striker.....then wired the striker to my car battery.............it was brighter on the car battery..

Aye been finding the same thing them lithiums dont chuck the same light as a car battery

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Aye been finding the same thing them lithiums dont chuck the same light as a car battery

yeh i think im going to get a pair of them 12 v 7 amp alarm dry cell things....plenty cheap enough on ebay

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How bright do you need em?

You are right in a way but the money them batteries are the light is dull n shitty. I wont use led lamps and i got thermal but still its nice to have that full whack of power when i want it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paddy360 said:

Hi everyone I've been out the game a while I last run a striker with a 20amp lithium battery 

I've heard they have improved since so any info would be appreciated 

Thanks mark 

I use this one most of the time now no wires,cheep to buy, light to carry ,dosent f**k up on you when your out. Only thing is it could do with being a bit brighter when the filter is on. Its ok when of tho

Screenshot_2021-09-09-21-29-15.png

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

As anyone actually compared a LED lamp with a halogen lamp side-by-side cos I spot fox and rabbit just fine with my LED headtorch I have for work. 

I think Led shite compared to halogen mate 
I find rabbits hard to spot with led lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

I think Led shite compared to halogen mate 
I find rabbits hard to spot with led lol

Must have poor eyes mate, spot them and Charlie no problem mate. 

Surely though somebody must have made a comparison video.