Grenfell tower

just watching this documentary....by Christ there were some failings by the council ....interesting to see all the previous meetings with the council and the company doing the work was all filmed by a resident....

very sad listening to some storys... 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think you guys should have watched the documentry ... maybe there were ilegals in there....and maybe some of them wernt the same colour as you lot....but lets be clear there were white brits in t

We live in an age where there is no such thing as a tragic accident anymore…..we have to blame someone and then attribute whatever reason we see fit to it to pander to the “cause of the day”  Fac

What was sad was that the local English folk had to put up with that tower full of scummy imports who were taking the p*ss out of us all..Failings yes for sure but depends how you look at it as to wha

What was sad was that the local English folk had to put up with that tower full of scummy imports who were taking the p*ss out of us all..Failings yes for sure but depends how you look at it as to what failings to who...

• Like 8

Sad no doubt. But don't see it as something that's happened to my people in my country. 

Sad state of affairs when we have reached the stage where most of us couldn't give a fck and are sick of hearing about it. 

Just heard an area I have a bit of shooting on has been released for building as part of 1500 acres of development. I care more about the loss of wildlife there. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

think you guys should have watched the documentry ...

maybe there were ilegals in there....and maybe some of them wernt the same colour as you lot....but lets be clear there were white brits in there....watch the doc....

but for fucks sake guys there were kids in there....show some fecking humanity 

watch the documentry....made by a white brit....filming all the meetings with the council....

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sad no doubt. But don't see it as something that's happened to my people in my country. 

Sad state of affairs when we have reached the stage where most of us couldn't give a fck and are sick of hearing about it. 

Just heard an area I have a bit of shooting on has been released for building as part of 1500 acres of development. I care more about the loss of wildlife there. 

thing is it did happen in your country to your people

that cladding they put on was so flammable ...just listening to the guy talking about it.....it was like a sandwitch of materials all being flammable the middle layer of some kind of plastic was described as being like solid petrol...

When we were moved out to the suburbs during the 1950's slum clearances, there were 15 storey flats on the estate, and many people specifically asked to be housed in them.

And why not ? They had indoor plumbing and toilets, central heating, electricity, and even lifts !

People thought they were just like the Americans in New York they seen on those new fangled telivisions that were now becoming readily available !

Sadly, over the years they were neglected, people moved out, illegal immigrants, problem families, drug dealers, moved in and they went from bad to worse, lifts broke down and weren't repaired, litter was simply thrown out of windows.

What were origionaly seen as "chic" were now seen as "shitholes" and the council finally decided to demolish them.

Sadly, there are still many like them around the country.

Cheers.

• Like 4