Milton Keynes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I own my own company and yes I sub for many of the big pest control companies in all manner of jobs. 

I'm sure there's many sub contracted works in pest control as in every other industry... you have your direct customers and your sub contracted work... 

That sounds like the 'Grimshaw ratmaster 3000' was the entrance hole 2 3/16" in diameter?

27 minutes ago, sid g said:

i used to sub 15 east midlands  macdonalds on a maintenance  contract the main contractor was a london company , 

We used to do KFC drive through builds, nationwide contract...we subbed for a Welsh company who was main builder and they worked for Yum Foods who ran all the franchises, including Costa and taco bell.... was a decent screw for a while, but working from Glasgow to Penzance was a ball ache in the end

4 hours ago, lurchers said:

I thought the same as I’m sure it’s rentokill that do the McDonald’s.

Last time I checked out a Mac's, EcoLab were doing it for them.

I must admit, even to this day; I'm an inveterate fukker for checking places outfits, and the boxes they use! :D I just can't help myself!

Wound up in hospital, the other night. Next day, on my way out, I spotted a bait station. Couldn't remember the name and can't find it on google.

Help me out, lads; Black tube, sort of igloo in the centre? Had no firms name on it.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Last time I checked out a Mac's, EcoLab were doing it for them.

I must admit, even to this day; I'm an inveterate fukker for checking places outfits, and the boxes they use! :D I just can't help myself!

Wound up in hospital, the other night. Next day, on my way out, I spotted a bait station. Couldn't remember the name and can't find it on google.

Help me out, lads; Black tube, sort of igloo in the centre? Had no firms name on it.

That sounds like the 'Grimshaw ratmaster 3000' was the entrance hole 2 3/16" in diameter?

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, sid g said:

might of been wilf they subbed it to halcyon from yorkshire i subbed to them then i subbed to my regulur subbies you know how it works ?

Back in the days before we gave up working and went and f****d about with furniture instead ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Dunno what it was, mate. They were producing more types than Jethro Tull was albums, by the time I stopped.

I'd seen the sort though. Never handled one. Don't remember what they called it. Rat Bait Space Station, looking at the thing.

I’ve got a tube in the shed called a rateye It’s a tube and in the middle a clear tube comes up and you fill it with grain bait,they are shit as once you knock it all the bait falls out.

• Like 1