Dog seasons

My bitch is on her 18th day so I thought it be safe to put her back with my male dog but my girlfriend has called me at work and she’s still standing so we’ve had to separate them again. All the dogs I’ve had are usually out by the 15th day??? 

Speaking from personal experience? I've never read a book that explains a bitches cycles. Nor have I ever gambled.

I've built my big dog a cage I'd be happy to pit against a leopard. It all bolts together. Then breaks down for flat pack storage. I put it up, in this room. And in there he goes, the minute he's starting to follow the bitch.

And there he stays, until he shows no earthly interest in her. Or her in him. I've never counted days. Honestly haven't a clue about all that stuff. I just watch my lot like a hawk and act according to what I observe.

Never come close to a fukk up. Why on earth play Russian Roulette, because some bloke down the road says he knew a vet who read a book once?

• Like 2

Had a terrier pup a few weeks ago.Bitch took on 19th day.In my opinion  nature knows best.I have tried everything  breeding dogs.Some things were down right disgusting but it depends on how bad you want to get pups lol.

I will tell you the best method I have found.After about 7 days go out to the bitch.Inbetween her twat and ass is a spot known as the taint .Touch the taint with  one finger and give a scratch.If the bitch moves her tail to the side then breed her.We call it flagging.Check her everyday until she flags. Breed her until she quits flagging. This has worked better for me than counting days.Yall are welcome to laugh at this but nature knows best IMO.

P.S. This isn't a guarantee.A few bitches will flag every day of the year.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

My bitch is on her 18th day so I thought it be safe to put her back with my male dog but my girlfriend has called me at work and she’s still standing so we’ve had to separate them again. All the dogs I’ve had are usually out by the 15th day??? 

Well she not the same as all the others then lol 

59 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Had a terrier pup a few weeks ago.Bitch took on 19th day.In my opinion  nature knows best.I have tried everything  breeding dogs.Some things were down right disgusting but it depends on how bad you want to get pups lol.

I will tell you the best method I have found.After about 7 days go out to the bitch.Inbetween her twat and ass is a spot known as the taint .Touch the taint with  one finger and give a scratch.If the bitch moves her tail to the side then breed her.We call it flagging.Check her everyday until she flags. Breed her until she quits flagging. This has worked better for me than counting days.Yall are welcome to laugh at this but nature knows best IMO.

P.S. This isn't a guarantee.A few bitches will flag every day of the year.

I can remember my dad showing me 'flagging' as a kid, deffo good advice