A warm one

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'd sooner be out ferretting in this heat than picking up and relaying this f***ing patio bollocks ...wing walls are shot to f**k and layed by a blind man...check out the bond????DSC_0664.JPG.b4d8b6a8af78c9b6d5e1f698fa4c1a1f.JPG

Some nice gravel in the gaps? Too hot for that, I just been down the river to give dogs a dip , lost me unopened baccy , lurcher bolted for a mini river hunt just to get my blood pressure up after doing five laps looking for baccy , nice relaxing walk, bloody me , bloody dogs , bloody heat ?? I'm off back to work next week, need the rest lol.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Borr said:

Some nice gravel in the gaps? Too hot for that, I just been down the river to give dogs a dip , lost me unopened baccy , lurcher bolted for a mini river hunt just to get my blood pressure up after doing five laps looking for baccy , nice relaxing walk, bloody me , bloody dogs , bloody heat ?? I'm off back to work next week, need the rest lol.

Ditto mate, went on a "safe" walk, all dogs off leads, bad mistake, 20 mins later, four panting, blowing dogs come back with another 20 mins before a water stop ?

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Whoever done them walls wants horse whippng .

Doing work for Cardiff council... tenants said it was built before they moved in?they painted the slabs with that grey factory floor paint? 25m2 dug it all out 225mm because the ground was slop...mchulls sandslugs would of struggled getting traction on it ?

I be back to knock them down and put right ...lifted the old slabs and the f***ing walls moved....more than the leaning tower at Caerphilly castle mun??

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Doing work for Cardiff council... tenants said it was built before they moved in?they painted the slabs with that grey factory floor paint? 25m2 dug it all out 225mm because the ground was slop...mchulls sandslugs would of struggled getting traction on it ?

I be back to knock them down and put right ...lifted the old slabs and the f***ing walls moved....more than the leaning tower at Caerphilly castle mun??

Being doing a hell of a lot for Cardiff council lately ! Worst houses Iv been in and even worse spec ? 

• Like 1