hull 28g cartridge price

feck me what the actual f**k is going on with these prices.so the carts i use have 18g of lead so that should offset the cost of making less of them.wankers are stopping us shooting by pricing us out of our sport ffs.this little gauge is not used much and that was before things went to shit.shot it today for the first time in about 9-12months as it was looking a little neglected sat in the cabinet.looks like i will use the rest of my existing carts up and then it is going.will be back to the 12 gauges then but the price of those means that it looks like ony a matter of time before that will be too expensive.i know shooting is an expensive sport but never did i think that things would get to this level.

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

feck me what the actual f**k is going on with these prices.so the carts i use have 18g of lead so that should offset the cost of making less of them.wankers are stopping us shooting by pricing us out of our sport ffs.this little gauge is not used much and that was before things went to shit.shot it today for the first time in about 9-12months as it was looking a little neglected sat in the cabinet.looks like i will use the rest of my existing carts up and then it is going.will be back to the 12 gauges then but the price of those means that it looks like ony a matter of time before that will be too expensive.i know shooting is an expensive sport but never did i think that things would get to this level.

What do you call expensive?

I buy Eley VIP 28g 21gram carts for my grandsons semi auto and they are about ninety pound for 250.

Looks to be about right judging from just cartridges.

Cartridges have become expensive. About 10 yrs ago I was paying £196 for 1,000 12g and that was from a dealer not direct. Cost today between £350-400 for the big brands so doubled.