Crazy what proper diet and exercise does for a dog..

Completely forgot to update on the big lad..

Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two. 

The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his tail so far as the dry skin, but hair growth has been minimal. Got one of his thighs back to looking decent, and the other has got worse.. I rate he's just a bit broken bless him, haha. 

That said, I think his condition and coat have come on loads, especially this past couple weeks since we've been out tackling proper night time quarry. 

We keep at it! Thanks for all the advice fellas.

20211010_093445.jpg

20211008_223916.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little update on the big lad;  

Completely forgot to update on the big lad.. Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two.  The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two. 

The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his tail so far as the dry skin, but hair growth has been minimal. Got one of his thighs back to looking decent, and the other has got worse.. I rate he's just a bit broken bless him, haha. 

That said, I think his condition and coat have come on loads, especially this past couple weeks since we've been out tackling proper night time quarry. 

20211010_093445.jpg

20211008_223916.jpg

Well done mate

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

20211010_093445.jpg

20211008_223916.jpg

Brilliant dog looks really well mate?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 3dumb said:

20211010_093445.jpg

20211008_223916.jpg

Looking good mate well done.. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate, appreciate that. Definitely trying my hardest. Time of year means he gets a few runs on bunnies most nights when we walk, but I only get chance for a night or 2 a week of proper work.

This new permission means I've at least got the space to try do the dog justice.

• Like 2