Crazy what proper diet and exercise does for a dog..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little update on the big lad;  

Completely forgot to update on the big lad.. Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two.  The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Where can ya buy it ? I feed that titanium abit as they sell it local hear for the money i reckon tops alot of food. Nit big into the racing formulas but that gain puppy and sapling takes some whacking. 

still doing abit dodge yeah mate old dog dead mate been gone for a little while now. Hope ur well

It's only been out for 6 weeks so alot of places might not stick it yet but any pet shop or feed place will get it in for you if you order it with them, I orderd a bag this mornin

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Remember the bags of dehydrated beef years back, my dogs loved it 

I don't know the ins n outs of it but I hear dehydrated goes alot further than fresh in kibble as when you take the moisture out of the fresh theres alot less meat in the end product than described? 

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Ill get on the case cheers. Ive bought dog foods double and triple the money of dr johns opened some and the oils been rancid or dogs aint been keen. Did use that gold once by mistake though and dogs shit alot on it. 

Iv orderd a bag so I'll be the guinee pig lol, a few keen lads are using it tho and are happy with it, sorry about the old dog never easy when they go. 

43 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got to be honest mate, I don’t understand half the nutrion talk, not even for us never mind dogs?? I use common sense an me eyes to judge wether I get on with summat or not?

I used to think way to much about, more relaxed approach now lol

Activ-Web-600x947.png

Dr. John Hypoallergenic Activ

Designed to support top performance in sled dogs, racing greyhounds & working gun dogs, or those that need a boost for extreme activity or recovery. 

Complete & balanced nutrition for your active dog. With 30% protein & 20% fat. The perfect high-energy hypoallergenic diet for your dogs. 

Suitable for racing, sledge, hunting & extreme activity. 

Composition

Dehydrated poultry (40% chicken), barley, rice, chicken fat, oats, beet pulp, salmon oil (2%), linseed, minerals, mixed herbs (sage, oregano, mint, rosemary, turmeric and ginger). New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract (200 mg/kg), yucca extract.

I've found the Skinners Crunchy seems to hold condition on them when putting some harder runs in, little higher protein than some but when mixed with vegetable table scraps, bones and rabbit/game etc it keeps a shine on their coats and a little bounce in their step till the end of the season.

56 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I've found the Skinners Crunchy seems to hold condition on them when putting some harder runs in, little higher protein than some but when mixed with vegetable table scraps, bones and rabbit/game etc it keeps a shine on their coats and a little bounce in their step till the end of the season.

Bounce now your talking brother 

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Can't beat a black to dog see the shine on there coat mate..

Screenshot_20210908-210432_Gallery.jpg.538560f3c6c8ec5b320965531919baef.jpg

• Like 4