Crazy what proper diet and exercise does for a dog..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little update on the big lad;  

Completely forgot to update on the big lad.. Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two.  The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

That girl.has try Beef chicken that's good nothing wrong with it but it doesn't seem too be working well two weeks on a tripe diet with brown bread and some meal and she will see a different dog not in less there's something else wrong with the dog that's all iam saying 

That girl.. she? Wats this?.. Feck off, thats me missus ya arse, haha. 

Time to pull that Liberal card " dID yOu JUst AssUMe mY GenDeR?" ?

Appreciate all the advice on helping get the lad in a better condition folk. I'll try find some green tripe and throw a bit of brown bread in. Find grains generally go right through both of mine, but I'm open minded. 

Ignoring muscle size and condition, has anyone got any tips for helping the BTS and hair loss on the tail? 

Tia

9 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Appreciate all the advice on helping get the lad in a better condition folk. I'll try find some green tripe and throw a bit of brown bread in. Find grains generally go right through both of mine, but I'm open minded. 

Ignoring muscle size and condition, has anyone got any tips for helping the BTS and hair loss on the tail? 

Tia

Id advocate on it mate or stronghold 

Diet is key but so is making sure no parasites mate ?

12 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Tia

Give him some green tripe a few times a week, it's brilliant for dogs.  Don't bother with the bread.  His coat, definitely, and hopefully tail,  should improve quickly, due to the gut bacteria, enzymes etc which is present in the tripe.  ?

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Id advocate on it mate or stronghold 

Diet is key but so is making sure no parasites mate ?

He's had a full course of everything possible. Im pretty thorough with parasites and worming etc but aint no harm in another go.

Someone told me it can be common in kenneled greys but I ain't ever seen it before. 

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Give him some green tripe a few times a week, it's brilliant for dogs.  Don't bother with the bread.  His coat, definitely, and hopefully tail,  should improve quickly, due to the gut bacteria, enzymes etc which is present in the tripe.  ?

Spot on, thank you. I'll crack on with getting some tomorrow

• Like 1

Looks like dermodectic mange mate ? some dogs are prone to it immune system struggles with it 

Advocate or stronghold nexgard etc all have its coat back good in no time mate 

Plus it flea and wormed aswell for most things 

If not even kids head lice shampoo might be sound or benzyl benzoate on effected area ?

Hope you get it sorted mate ? 

6 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

He's had a full course of everything possible. Im pretty thorough with parasites and worming etc but aint no harm in another go.

Someone told me it can be common in kenneled greys but I ain't ever seen it before. 

Spot on, thank you. I'll crack on with getting some tomorrow

How many times a day are you feeding him, mate?