Big thanks to sheepchaser & mchull.

1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

ive owned and seen a real good few salukix eat there catch we were out one day my mates bitch killed 4 hares i found another few she had  eaten  the same  amount she was a cracker to on hares she prob caught 6 or 7 that day the big dogs seem to get a taste for there  quarry its just a ferral trait there great dogs though if you can live way it they arent for me ive been there and got the t shirt 20years ago good luck way your pup there not all the same the more driven ones seem to posses that trait the best salukix i seen were over 25 years ago  most dogs wont see the amount they seen .

crunched and gone like boar constrictor soon get out of it to busy scanning for the next lol 

i dont feed raw hare always skinned boiled up 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy the last few months with work.but just before I started back in work SheepChaser travelled an 8hr journey to bring me a young bull x bitch for my lad.. And today I met up with Mc H

Here you go Ray.. Bitch is 2yr old and the pup 10 weeks..   

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

she will retrieve mate dont worry about that lol be live back to hands the bunnys 

she will only make 24tts i recon just under 20kg so wont be retrieving roe lol 

im glad she settled straight in mate and will be looked after king i cant fault you mate it was a pleasure meeting you 

when i pop later in the season get that dc there ill open his eyes ? turn him into a convert lol

She will be looked after here mate you won't have to worry there ?it was good to meet you and your daughter mate.like I said she's a chip off the old block..

As for dc he is fighting off the urge but he knows its the future ?

• Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Was a woman that’s by me that collapsed an some young lad in his early 20s run over to help her, last I heard the lad had to go for a caution off the local plod for helping her,  unless it’s my own family that needed it, then in this day an age of let’s all make a claim, I’d do nowt to help, sorry an all that 

Maybe he interfered wi her ? 

• Haha 3