Big thanks to sheepchaser & mchull.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy the last few months with work.but just before I started back in work SheepChaser travelled an 8hr journey to bring me a young bull x bitch for my lad.. And today I met up with Mc H

Here you go Ray.. Bitch is 2yr old and the pup 10 weeks..   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Can't believe you have turned to the dark side and become a Daywalker ??

She will be out ferreting and lamping aswell mate.it is rare not to see a few on a day walk though..she is spot on for such encounters ?

Screenshot_20210906-122923_Gallery.jpg.e24cecdc7e1c17124580abaaa9deaaf1.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, king said:

She will be out ferreting and lamping aswell mate.it is rare not to see a few on a day walk though..she is spot on for such encounters ?

Screenshot_20210906-122923_Gallery.jpg.e24cecdc7e1c17124580abaaa9deaaf1.jpg

Trip over them up your way...remember that one night with old Loll and Rex?calling that fox and them hares came in running right up too us???

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Trip over them up your way...remember that one night with old Loll and Rex?calling that fox and them hares came in running right up too us???

Mad fecking hares ? more hares than rabbits about the place lol.

• Like 1
On 05/09/2021 at 12:37, W. Katchum said:

Never offered me one, think he knows it couldn’t handle the hack of these dales bunnies ??

?i was thinking more i wouldnt want you loosing all your permission pulling things your not used to mate lol?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, king said:

Don't you think she will retrieve 

she will retrieve mate dont worry about that lol be live back to hands the bunnys 

she will only make 24tts i recon just under 20kg so wont be retrieving roe lol 

im glad she settled straight in mate and will be looked after king i cant fault you mate it was a pleasure meeting you 

when i pop later in the season get that dc there ill open his eyes ? turn him into a convert lol

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What like the last few hairs on me head whilst the sulkuki is plodding after the sheep ?

??

sheep kick em off mate lol just bark at it lol 

i was lucky mate all full a beans none nervy skulking thank f**k lol

• Like 1

ive owned and seen a real good few salukix eat there catch we were out one day my mates bitch killed 4 hares i found another few she had  eaten  the same  amount she was a cracker to on hares she prob caught 6 or 7 that day the big dogs seem to get a taste for there  quarry its just a ferral trait there great dogs though if you can live way it they arent for me ive been there and got the t shirt 20years ago good luck way your pup there not all the same the more driven ones seem to posses that trait the best salukix i seen were over 25 years ago  most dogs wont see the amount they seen .

• Like 1