Big thanks to sheepchaser & mchull.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy the last few months with work.but just before I started back in work SheepChaser travelled an 8hr journey to bring me a young bull x bitch for my lad.. And today I met up with Mc H

Here you go Ray.. Bitch is 2yr old and the pup 10 weeks..   

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, shaaark said:

?

Got a can of 'raid' handy as I text, f****n wasps and whatever, been bugging the f**k out of us the last few days!!  ? ?

It's been a few weeks up here mate.ive never seen so many wasps about before it's about every 2 mins one flys towards you..I've got an empty jam pot half filled with water a a little jam in hanging on the fence.every 2 days it has to be emptied..

16 minutes ago, king said:

It's been a few weeks up here mate.ive never seen so many wasps about before it's about every 2 mins one flys towards you..I've got an empty jam pot half filled with water a a little jam in hanging on the fence.every 2 days it has to be emptied..

Yep, the fuckers are out in force lately!!  ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Yep, the fuckers are out in force lately!!  ??

I was having a nap on the chair a few weeks back Sunday afternoon.and a wasp stung the back of my arm.fecking things lol..the area swelled up a fair bit aswell 

It's nice to see lads still  gifting pups but 2 new dogs at once  and having a 3rd  already there  is a lot of graft needed to keep them happy king  and I wish you well  but to help you out I will take that good looking pup gifted you by hull  and save it from the wasps just to help you out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, C.green said:

Is black bitch running heavy there ? I seemed to think she was quite racy when i seen her. All the very best with the pup

She is a little bit bigger than when I had her mate she looks bigger in the pic the way she is standing..she is quite racy 

19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Eh? You've had her before? 

Yea 3 months ago SheepChaser called upto mine with her mate..

Chicken puts a bit of weight on a dog mate..and she's got a good appetite..

On 04/09/2021 at 21:37, king said:

I've been busy the last few months with work.but just before I started back in work SheepChaser travelled an 8hr journey to bring me a young bull x bitch for my lad..

And today I met up with Mc Hull who also travelled to meet me halfway to gift me a young bitch pup from a litter he bred..

Can't fault them both.and neither would accept a single £ from me and considering today's inflated price for dogs the pair of them are into working the dogs and not making money from them..

Thank you very much SheepChaser and Mchull I hope to repay the favour one day to both of you.. 

Cheer Dean....

Great gestures and what this site should be all about. ??

4 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Great gestures and what this site should be all about. ??

Can't fault them mate..black bitch is ready to run this season..and the pup next season.fair play to both lads..

• Like 2