Magazines

I used to subscribe to Sporting Rifle , but that finished,but  because I had paid they are sending me Shooting times until the money from my subscription runs out . Apparently Shooting times now has more rifle shooting content . Anyway I took out a subscription at the Game fair for Rifle shooter , I was given the  August edition and was waiting for the September edition to arrive, imagine my disappointment when Clay shooter landed in the doormat ?!!! Phone calls were made , and I’m still waiting for the mag . I still like a magazine to flick through . I like to read about new products and reviews , it’s a bit more in depth than what you get on YouTube. 

• Thanks 1

If you subscribe to readly you get cmw, shooting times, sporting gun, sporting shooter, air rifle mags, rifle shooter and loads of yank hunting and trapping mags too, plus everything else you can think of ! It's worth the 8 quid a month.

12 minutes ago, oxo said:

If you subscribe to readly you get cmw, shooting times, sporting gun, sporting shooter, air rifle mags, rifle shooter and loads of yank hunting and trapping mags too, plus everything else you can think of ! It's worth the 8 quid a month.

just had a look, looks really good. cheers 

I subscribe to ST, get it half price, wait for the ad to pop up around December time and renew. I also buy Rifle Shooter. ST has recently incorporated another magazine within its pages, can’t think off hand which one, maybe sporting shooter. It has got better IMO