Any recommendations for healing

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh right sorry..... im assuming the vet just said "f**k it kid leave it like that be rate"

I think I'd be changing my vet......... Cheers.

That can be easily stitched and if your vet can’t do it come to me I will have it done in two minuets …..  

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Manuka honey will help heal it up, it’s just how to keep it covered and clean. Keep it lean with saline solution 

The best tenner i have ever spent on a dog in my life was buying a jar of that, truely a gift from the gods that every working dog owner should have in the first aid box...:yes:.

• Like 2

+1 for honey on it after cleaning. The ph level promotes healing, and cos of the sugar, bacteria cannae grow. Draws fluids out the wound as well.

My ex had to stitch and glue me up a few times and she'd always put honey on the gauze that covered it.. ive sworn by it since.

Hope he heals well. Atb.

9 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

+1 for honey on it after cleaning. The ph level promotes healing, and cos of the sugar, bacteria cannae grow. Draws fluids out the wound as well.

My ex had to stitch and glue me up a few times and she'd always put honey on the gauze that covered it.. ive sworn by it since.

Hope he heals well. Atb.

Did she abuse u ? 

• Haha 4
Just now, Black neck said:

Did she abuse u ? 

Haha, reads a bit like that dont it..

Nah, she's just mad handy with a suture kit and I've got a stupid phobia of hospitals lol. Only them and my old man that puts the fear of God in me, haha.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wideboy said:

It doesn’t, but everything in the medical world has to have an expiry date, it’s an insurance thing. 

Honey is seemingly the only food that doesn't go off ?.

The Savlon Healing Gel is very good too ?

Cheers, D.