Benifits cut

13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Yep... and when you return, they cnuts that have done nothing resent the fact you've gone out and achieved ;)

Last time I went home, one of the local dossers, spending his benefits in the local, called me lardy da etc because my accent has changed (dealing with non native speakers you have to adapt). Then came the you think you're better speech. Weak cnut doesn't even realise it's himself he hates!

Personally i cant look down on folk from back on the manor many of them simply cant afford to get out and so i think its nice to help in certain ways but someone who takes kindness for weakness wont get a second chance as self pity is a natural character trait and a horrible one at that....it shows the basic weakness of an individuals mental make up.....i want everyone that hasnt wronged me to do well and even some that have.....jealousy/resentment is a terrible way to live life.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Personally i cant look down on folk from back on the manor many of them simply cant afford to get out and so i think its nice to help in certain ways but someone who takes kindness for weakness wont get a second chance as self pity is a natural character trait and a horrible one at that....it shows the basic weakness of an individuals mental make up.....i want everyone that hasnt wronged me to do well and even some that have.....jealousy/resentment is a terrible way to live life.

I haven't really changed much tbh. I just got on the metro, it stinks of cow shit and I'm breathing it in deep while everyone else is boking ???

I wanna know where the smell's coming from so I cam make a new friend ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I think growing up poor gives boisterous young lads a hunger and desire to improve and if it doesnt then personally i dont want to be around them....im still in touch with plenty of chaps from the areas i grew up in some have done well for themself and some have just had very ordinary lives doing ordinary jobs.....no problem at all......but the ones who never showed any desire to better themself i always distanced myself from......i have no issue with how any man earns his dough as long as they are driven,motivated inviduals willing to make things happen.......but people who wait for things to fall into their lap or happy to just coast along with nothing i find draining.

That's the truth,most of the boys round my way that were a bit naughty, lively,had a bit about them seem to have done well,the ones that came from shit council estates worked hard to get a better life.in my area we got lots of these types,some have helicopters, all the best of things.we all grew up together, and meet up for a beer which is great.if your in your 50,s,and worked all your life no reason why you should nt be doing all right.you only get one life,enjoy it I've no problems treating the kids,cars,food,clothes,etc,etc.we never had it as kids,was poor as fuk.

11 hours ago, Greyman said:

I have been to Salisbury hill, but unfortunately you had just popped out on your hang glider to pick up your super bike, the year you and guy Martin had that epic battle at the isle of Mann, ????

Don't tell me you was smoking a joint of home grown with Peter Gabriel at the same time..

• Haha 1

Never look down the ladder at anyone because one day you may be the bloke having to look up, life’s a funny old thing, we think we are steering the ship but we ain’t really.

Everyone’s your pal when you are on your uppers and complacency is an easy chair but just be humble and you won’t go far wrong.

If they carve “He was a nice man” on my gravestone then I’ll know I did alright.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

Yep... and when you return, they cnuts that have done nothing resent the fact you've gone out and achieved ;)

Last time I went home, one of the local dossers, spending his benefits in the local, called me lardy da etc because my accent has changed (dealing with non native speakers you have to adapt). Then came the you think you're better speech. Weak cnut doesn't even realise it's himself he hates!

Fine dinning ???

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Never look down the ladder at anyone because one day you may be the bloke having to look up, life’s a funny old thing, we think we are steering the ship but we ain’t really.

Everyone’s your pal when you are on your uppers and complacency is an easy chair but just be humble and you won’t go far wrong.

If they carve “He was a nice man” on my gravestone then I’ll know I did alright.

You'd know they'd be lying as well ya melt! 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Alright calm down gandolf. 

I thought you would be one of the ones I could getting ranting with this topic ?

TheWiseMan.jpg

4 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Fine dinning ???

A pint of bitter (John Smith's) is not fine dining.... it's 5*Michelin getting on it ?

Bear in mind, I cannot get a decent pint here, it's all piss water and shit. Winds me up something chronic.. There is only one bar in Barcelona that has the ale and it's not what "we" would call ale. It's that artisan beard stuff but what a clean pint and plenty of taste options, IPA, stouts etc. (Ale & Hop, Borne) My favourite is the one that is black, strong and gets me where I need to be... he's called Leon, tastes like a chocolate warrior with an afterthought of jasmine ?‍♂️ It's like drinking the Mohammed Ali fight. Dance in the beginning but ya gonna hit the canvas soon ?

• Like 1