Benifits cut

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

Sad but true most are victims to ware there born the lucky ones escape much like anything else in life .

Exactly that lads, victims of a system that wants to rape the life out of everyone for as much as it can and invest nothing in return to give everyone of every ability the chance to live and thrive.

It only wants the winners.

Thats what happens when you view your people as £ signs and not as something integral to what we call a nation.

No wonder people don’t feel invested in the soil beneath their feet when they spend the whole lives being exploited and abused.

jmho, not a fact.

• Like 2

Some good fair comments. 

It's good when people are respectable and come out with good points. 

Greb and keep digging will pop up in a minute with their cringe worthy sexual tension squabbling bumfest 

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Lad who I went to school with has been on long term sick for depression, the fat twat hasn't done bad, new house and about 2K a month from what I've been told. 

It's these sort of people that put others backs up. 

Can’t keep talking about keepdiggin like this mate 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Some good fair comments. 

Greb and keep digging will pop up in a minute with their cringe worthy sexual tension squabbling bumfest 

A bit like your meltdown last week after one or two too many cidres. 

Yes I had a nice debate with a guy who's brother was the longest living lung transplant  he was head a ceo at euro space interesting day it indeed  he did keep.me of my fishing but educated me again take it all in the decent stuff that is ?you escaped wilf you have nothing to worry about ?

38 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Some good fair comments. 

Sorry mate it was very childish I fell in the trolls trap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

A bit like your meltdown last week after one or two too many cidres. 

Did I have a melt down? ?

I'm ont prosecco every Friday so I often talk shite. Don't remember a melt down. I'm not denying it though ??

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1