Benifits cut

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

Am I being a tight cnut having no sympathy for the bloke in the article? At his age he shouldn't be on benifits. OK he's got depression, but depression shouldn't be an excuse for a young fit person to be on long term benefits. In fact, being sat at home with no stimulation must be the worst thing for someone with depression. 

Get the cnut in a grafting job and watch his health improve. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They have taken his photo off the article now and not used his second name. It identified him earlier ?

If you can't find a job at the minute then you simply don't want to work 

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a retaining wall,no access for a machine...should of seen his face when I told him the muck had to go back over the wall,prick looked right down his nose at me? I mucked in and shifted the lion's share...went to pick him up on the Tuesday after last bank holiday..ringing him and waited 45 mins... dropped me a text at dinner time telling me he's jacked?f***ing tired faggot cnut..left me to dig out and stone up a 25m2 patio this week on me tod ? ...looking back I should of twigged when he asked how to make a mortar mix,and I don't think he liked me telling him too keep his chatting for the Pub?most of society has become accustomed to sitting on their arses doing f**k all for far too long if you ask me...?DSC_0589.JPG.ceb32091046d91d3d3e19c34ea863871.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a retaining wall,no access for a machine...should of seen his face when I told him the muck had to go back over the wall,prick looked right down his nose at me? I mucked in and shifted the lion's share...went to pick him up on the Tuesday after last bank holiday..ringing him and waited 45 mins... dropped me a text at dinner time telling me he's jacked?f***ing tired faggot cnut..left me to dig out and stone up a 25m2 patio this week on me tod ? ...looking back I should of twigged when he asked how to make a mortar mix,and I don't think he liked me telling him too keep his chatting for the Pub?most of society has become accustomed to sitting on their arses doing f**k all for far too long if you ask me...?DSC_0589.JPG.ceb32091046d91d3d3e19c34ea863871.JPG

Hand dig sorts out the weak.yup they got used to doing fack,all for money.my labourer gets 800 for 5 days,but I expect a days work.

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They have taken his photo off the article now and not used his second name. It identified him earlier ?

If you can't find a job at the minute then you simply don't want to work 

I,m close to 60 moved to Gloucester in January and am on my second job since I moved here, loads of work out there, but no youngsters coming through that seem to want to graft, wages are going up as well, I thought I’d had enough of plastering but there’s good money to made, started working for a local building firm, couple of little sets a day good wage van and fuel card, body’s groaning a bit but make hay while the sun shines, bound to be a recession round the corner ??

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I would of jacked to ????

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

When you said 140 a day I nearly messaged you to ask for a job. When my heads fried running a business I often think I can't wait to sell up and just get a labouring job. But then you said no chatting.....I want good company while I'm grafting so you can stick it ?

• Haha 4

Most of the feckers are bone idol I’ve worked right through the lockdown and had to cover another lads area,2 mans work for 1 mans pay is a piss take.They brought him off furlough 1st week in July as I took 2 was off,he has worked a month then chucked 2 was holiday in ffs can’t even work a month now after having 18ths off.Pisses me off as I’ve got to do his callouts again now.

21 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Hand dig sorts out the weak.yup they got used to doing fack,all for money.my labourer gets 800 for 5 days,but I expect a days work.

Fckin 800. I've worked 7 days on farms, hunt kennels and rearing pheasants for a fraction of that. 

There should be no benifits for the physically able at the minute 

• Like 1