Wasp Eating And Other Annoying Habits..!

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

That's bad times but it has made me feel better about it now though dosnt seem so bad a handbag compared to a sofa!! 

The pup dosnt seem to chew anything just moves shit around like my work boots or daughters shoes and she will only hide the one aswell lucky the house is small so limited on hiding space for her 

Man, I've had expensive work shirts ruined! Pulled off the maiden and claw holes left in them ? Little fuuckers won't come near me now ?

I got shouted at t'other night for chasing the kitten around the gaff, trying to boot it for fuucking up my baccy pouch ? baccy everywhere ffs and I'm the one in the wrong ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use concrete water bowls as my terriers love playing with bowls but they don't bother the concrete ones. I've had curdogs who would piss in their water bowls.Nasty b*****ds. I currently ha

That's a huge one there for me .I had gone out piggin and on the way back ,100 yards off  the truck ,ole Dennis the one eyed c**t sneaked off for a few minute's to then  arrive back after rolling in s

Dogs are funny old critters,..some of them are equally as mad as their owners? Personally,..I can handle most idiosyncrasies that an otherwise, genuine working dog, might have,.but over the years

Posted Images

yep same bosun  path shitter in my kennel .....is bonnie....fecking anoying ...her two pups mostly go at the sides or even way off the path in the field....the path shitter even shits directly in front of my van when im exercizing them down the lane ....she runs in front i have to jump on the brakes and shes a wanderer whilst she shits....she must walk 5 10 yards whilst shitting....

one of the pups was anabsolute c**t for eating horse shit......barring in mind there is a livery yard next door....and everywhere round here there are horses and bridelways....it was honestly that bad after a walk i wondered weather she would have enough space in her belly for real food

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

yep same bosun  path shitter in my kennel .....is bonnie....fecking anoying ...her two pups mostly go at the sides or even way off the path in the field....the path shitter even shits directly in front of my van when im exercizing them down the lane ....she runs in front i have to jump on the brakes and shes a wanderer whilst she shits....she must walk 5 10 yards whilst shitting....

one of the pups was anabsolute c**t for eating horse shit......barring in mind there is a livery yard next door....and everywhere round here there are horses and bridelways....it was honestly that bad after a walk i wondered weather she would have enough space in her belly for real food

Kinell lol that lane is tight too ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Man, I've had expensive work shirts ruined! Pulled off the maiden and claw holes left in them ? Little fuuckers won't come near me now ?

I got shouted at t'other night for chasing the kitten around the gaff, trying to boot it for fuucking up my baccy pouch ? baccy everywhere ffs and I'm the one in the wrong ?

I'd say you were definitely in the right there, I quit smoking now but by f**k if a cat f****d up my baccy I'd be absolutely raging 

• Haha 1
Just now, Saltmoon said:

I'd say you were definitely in the right there, I quit smoking now but by f**k if a cat f****d up my baccy I'd be absolutely raging 

I was lol hence why I got shouted at by the mrs ?‍♂️ She was ready to fuuck me up tbh ?

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

?‍♂️ Oh the walking path shitters, i've had one of those too Tomo.

Just blobs of shite for yards and looking at you, for full appreciation, whilst they do it.. ???

My big useless fur ball is a full on cum dribbler, when I wake up in the morning to take him out I have to dodge cum drops all over the tiled floor. 

Lipstick full of green smeg! 

I've told him if he keeps doing it I'll strangle the cnut! 

Reminds me of me in my younger days with the dripping tip, like a bull elephant in musth. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 4

Reeding all this, I must be really lucky !

I've got two deerhound crosses and a chihuahua, (yes, honestly, a chihuahua !), in my kennels, and can't fault them. 

No shitting or pissing in the runs, but they're hardly in them if I'm honest.

The pups partial to digging holes in the raised beds at the Allotments, but I'll soon beat that out of the little f****r.

Apart from that, no complaints.

Cheers.

I have one dog here who is a great worker and a lovely temperament. 

But......

- He whines in the kennel on any kind of half decent lamping weather and also just in general when it’s dark between September and March if I don’t take him lamping.

- Shits in the kennel like a slurry tanker. . . Generally in front of the door. 

- Bounces up and down in the kennel like a jack in the box, stamping in his shit and smearing it over the bars and kennel door handle. 

- Goes mental bouncing and spinning in circles if you take the other dog out and leave him.

- When you do decide to take him out he gets so excited he screams round the garden like he’s doing the wall of death and spins in circles and it’s impossible to get a collar / lead on him until he calms down.

- Cannot be let of the lead for just a walk, he WILL find something and he WILL kill it, probably in someone’s garden. 

Other than that he’s a total pleasure. 

5 hours ago, baker boy said:

Terriers that tip their fckn water bowl over the second you put it in the run and no matter how thirsty they are or however many times you fill it they still tip it over

I use concrete water bowls as my terriers love playing with bowls but they don't bother the concrete ones.

I've had curdogs who would piss in their water bowls.Nasty b*****ds.

I currently have a terrier who when I put him in the kayak to go digging he hops on the front deck and pisses  then it runs all down my kayak.

Screenshot_20210901-181227_Photos.jpg.d043b6734e9a7bcfec8f98ed9d355a63.jpg

Its hard to kick a terrier and maintain balance in a kayak.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

We'll all mine have had spells of eating horse/cow/sheep shit, all have done the rolling in badger shit round the collar buckle but the only thing that really grips my shit is my terrier who just barks and howls anytime I go to the front door. 

If I'm taking them out, she won't stop barking until I've got all the dogs collared up, are down the path and out the gate, which takes a a few minutes, non stop baying ffs, really really annoying.

Cheers, D.