Wasp Eating And Other Annoying Habits..!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use concrete water bowls as my terriers love playing with bowls but they don't bother the concrete ones. I've had curdogs who would piss in their water bowls.Nasty b*****ds. I currently ha

That's a huge one there for me .I had gone out piggin and on the way back ,100 yards off  the truck ,ole Dennis the one eyed c**t sneaked off for a few minute's to then  arrive back after rolling in s

Dogs are funny old critters,..some of them are equally as mad as their owners? Personally,..I can handle most idiosyncrasies that an otherwise, genuine working dog, might have,.but over the years

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Caught the scruffy f****r pulling his kegs up, called him all names as he run off only to turn around a the pup was rolling in it….. ? 

Nice ,I spotted all the dogs heads down in the edge thought they got summat well they had tucking into a pidgin shooters turd complete wi scented andrex 

I was displeased 

• Haha 3
55 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

This runner of mine is a f***ing food thief..had 6/7 Sunday joints off the worktops and any morsel it can get too,can't put a cup of tea down,tails so f***ing big it knocks shit over in the house, because it won't go in a kennel/run..?goes nutts and destroys everything after 5 mins?... annoying cnut also eats bees ,wasps,been stung countless times and swells up?give  it a hayfever tablet and it's sorted...if I ignore it and don't take it straight out after work ...it howls and starts talking...also howls when the ice-cream van comes up the road(blame my terriers for that  bad habit ,they have always done it for as long as I can remember ?) but strangely never made a noise behind or when it's got hold of something ? all the male black dogs I had)have bred from a certain sire,all shit in their water bowls even when they up off the floor screwed onto mesh?dirty f***ing things will bounce in their own shit throw it everywhere ?and when out and about they shit up off the ground...lift back end and smear shit on a lamp post or tree etc???... I can put up with a few quirky habits... helps if you actually like them and they obviously have to graft to a certain standard?

Jesus Christ , sounds like a living nightmare ? I thought this pup was bad whinging and picking the terrier up you’ve got your hands full ?

2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Just wondering what things anoy you with your dogs. The strange quirks they have, other than work.

At the moment i own a wasp eater. A dog that loves to catch wasps and gobbles them up with relish.. ? How the hell she isn't stung i don't know, though she moves like lightening to catch them and eats them as soon as they hit the deck, alive or dead..!!

The same dog is also a path shitter, another pet hate, of which i have owned 3 in my lifetime.

A path shitter is the dog that must race ahead of you on every walk and crap directly on the path you are walking. This little practice is also repeated whilst mowing the lawn and even though she has been out all day and crapped at least 3 times in front of me, will always manage to squeeze another turd on the stripe i'm about to mow..! ? 

Another of mine is a pen door rattler, as she cant help but hit her and the other dogs doors with her feet in excitement.

So, work aside, anyone else got a dog with annoying habits..?

How long you got? ???

He's a cnut! ?

• Haha 5

Many many reasons I f***ing hate them both but wouldn't be without either of them ? the older dog however is just out to f**k me over any chance he gets!! Most resent is YET ANOTHER of the wifes handbags ripped up for no feckin reason!! To which I have to replace another one again!! 4th time now and each time the bags are getting more expensive dosnt help her birthday is round the corner so I'm now getting links sent to me for handbags that are closer to £400 then I'd like!! 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Many many reasons I f***ing hate them both but wouldn't be without either of them ? the older dog however is just out to f**k me over any chance he gets!! Most resent is YET ANOTHER of the wifes handbags ripped up for no feckin reason!! To which I have to replace another one again!! 4th time now and each time the bags are getting more expensive dosnt help her birthday is round the corner so I'm now getting links sent to me for handbags that are closer to £400 then I'd like!! 

What’s the point if he’s just going to fcuk it ????‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Jesus Christ , sounds like a living nightmare ? I thought this pup was bad whinging and picking the terrier up you’ve got your hands full ?

First dog we've ever had in the house from a pup that's lived in fulltime Ow,they always been kennelled outside in the garden... against my better judgement(but you will learn yourself? the kids moan to the Mrs,then she breaks your balls...easier to just give in?)...when out of the house...her only fault is  if your walking in any built up areas...and she's off her lead.. then she eats people's cats, something I've never encouraged...but she won't touch one if I go inside someone's house? mad that...

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Mine isn't a chewer, thank fook! 

He did when he was little (pup) as expected but grew out of it... it's the cats that tear the fuuck out of my shit. Does my head right in, brand new sofa ruined in a week ?‍♂️

Just now, mushroom said:

Mine isn't a chewer, thank fook! 

He did when he was little (pup) as expected but grew out of it... it's the cats that tear the fuuck out of my shit. Does my head right in, brand new sofa ruined in a week ?‍♂️

That's bad times but it has made me feel better about it now though dosnt seem so bad a handbag compared to a sofa!! 

The pup dosnt seem to chew anything just moves shit around like my work boots or daughters shoes and she will only hide the one aswell lucky the house is small so limited on hiding space for her