• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to look it up mate was out with the metal detector one is hardly a feed lol. Scarlet Elfcup WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM Easy to identify and spot, this tasty

Here are some Chanterelles I find they vary in colour the one we find in hedges and on banks covered in bushes by the river are a buff yellow like the ones you see on sale. Then a brighter one up in t

I already seen some nice dark grass rings while out with the detector. St. George's Mushroom WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM A great Spring mushroom that can usually b

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Why not drink alcohol with them? 

There are quite a few Mushrooms you should not eat and consume alcohol with apparently I think its the Common Ink Cap is one of the worst. I found this site that might explain.

WILDFOODISM.COM

Remember all those college parties with friends, loud music, beer, and meals upon meals full of mushrooms?  Yeah, me neither.  Perhaps I was never invited to the...

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Anybody know what these are thanks ??

8237DB33-9390-44CD-951A-F08A1F61DBB6.jpeg

I put a pic up a couple of days ago and Arry reckoned they were probably Honey Fungus here’s my pic and a link they look very similar 

3FE3A9FC-0B49-436F-A1E5-28A2A0683DC6.jpeg.b849693ac6b9318a3499068f9d4de95e.jpeg

WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM

This tasty and very common mushroom can give a small amount of people gastric upsets so should be tried in small amounts the first time it is eaten. It should always...

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I put a pic up a couple of days ago and Arry reckoned they were probably Honey Fungus here’s my pic and a link they look very similar 

3FE3A9FC-0B49-436F-A1E5-28A2A0683DC6.jpeg.b849693ac6b9318a3499068f9d4de95e.jpeg

WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM

This tasty and very common mushroom can give a small amount of people gastric upsets so should be tried in small amounts the first time it is eaten. It should always...

Cheers but I don’t think I,ll be eating these ?

A7377EE9-C6F2-4A4E-BCBF-7E5BB88A850B.jpeg

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I must admit they didn’t look to healthy had that decaying turd look about them stuck under a turd bin confirms it ?

Every dog owner that drops a turd in, there dog pisses on the tree mine included, Sod’s law ?

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

IMG_20220428_193114_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220428_193124_HDR.jpg

Imo it's Dryads Saddle edible best when young please check. Pheasants Wing common name.

WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM

The largest capped mushroom in the UK starting early in the year and sometimes lasting until the end of Summer.  

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...