Johnny boy link

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna put this link on the main board for 1 week, if anyone else wants to donate thats great, and thank you There is £1030 on the link and £1845.00 in my account. Nearly £3k raised for a

Another little bump lads just made a donation I didn’t know Johnny Boy but I reckon we would have got on as others have said it’s his family that needs a bit of support at this terrible time for them.

Gutted I couldn't make the comp? donation made to a one of kind Friend...rip John Harris.. come on folks it's for a good cause??

Posted Images

13 hours ago, SINDASOX said:

I went on that gofund me webpage and made a donation and there was this slider thing to give a tip as well.

I didn't read it right as i thought my tip was going to go to Newkid for organsing everything lol and he would put it in the fundraising kitty,

but the tip was for gofund me.

SINDASOX 

I really don't know much about thd go fund me page, but there is certainly nothing coming to me, everything raised goes in the kitty for the family.

I've just set the page up.

Thank you for any donations..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Waz said:

after the weekend ill have new card details, sadly (id rather the man was still here) ill give what i can, r.i.p. I do believe Johnny boy was on the gone digging forum moons ago, always think of him when posting on his 'what you listening to' thread & always will.

We'd all rather he was here mate, very sudden and tragic accident...

Thank you

11 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bit of an insult really a mere fiver but like I say it's just loose change I save in a bottle it's doing nowt so thought I would send it on    anyways its going nowhere its here when I can send it on   

I'll pm address Keith...cheers 

Just added my little bit. 

Just a little bump.

Didn't know him personally... but sounded a grand sort... loved by all on here, which is good enough for me.

It's heart beaking thinking about his young kids dealing with this bless em.. It sure is a cruel world at times!!

Nice one Kev, for setting this up..? you're a quality fella mate!!

My heart goes out to his family.. i wish them all the best..

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Just a little bump.

Didn't know him personally... but sounded a grand sort... loved by all on here, which is good enough for me.

It's heart beaking thinking about his young kids dealing with this bless em.. It sure is a cruel world at times!!

Nice words mate, his kids are a credit to him and I'm hopeful they are strong enough to deal with it ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

Just a little bump.

Thank you for the donation mate, it feels a bit different this year, we always do well for a charity, but this is obviously more personal for all of us who knew John and know his kids...

Thanks for the kind words, its a real team effort though mate, the comp is all hands on every year....

• Like 1