Veiw from your office

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The swans were flocking like seagulls today, must have seen 40 of em

20220609_083709.jpg

:hmm: Alright; Give us a clue? Like, I can just make out a suspicious, white dot. Right centre. Dunno though. Could be anything.  Not a flock of anythings though.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:hmm: Alright; Give us a clue? Like, I can just make out a suspicious, white dot. Right centre. Dunno though. Could be anything.  Not a flock of anythings though.

Just looked and the picture has lost too much definition when I've uploaded it. When I look at the photo in my gallery I can see 11 of them in that photo. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Steps done, now he wants a pin curb all the way along it ?

48D1CEAA-62F3-49AD-832B-990325784FE8.jpeg

I think you should tile them for him aswell - some of those nice blue and white ones, like you see on holiday, then you could whitewash that bit of wall - proper job ?? :yes: :laugh:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I think you should tile them for him aswell - some of those nice blue and white ones, like you see on holiday, then you could whitewash that bit of wall - proper job ?? :yes: :laugh:

He just ordered me the Indian sandstone for the steps and he’s apparently going to timber clad the wall, good luck to him

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Stavross said:

He just ordered me the Indian sandstone for the steps and he’s apparently going to timber clad the wall, good luck to him

I was just being a twat mate but, the sandstone and timber does sound nice :thumbs:

Finished off the kids playground today, well sort of, he never got the hooks for the swings and the swing walkway so he can put them up, I’m not going back, got the swing frame up, climbing wall on, some monkey bars and the seesaw put together and fitted,a few other bits and bobs, he seems happy enough and the kids are over the moon ?

01A900BB-D88A-4BB9-B90F-DB79B0EFEEE1.jpeg

0B4C12E9-5267-408B-8218-D4FBD9080E84.jpeg

ABC4BB9E-8C88-4E04-81EA-8F8BE5805DC8.jpeg

9214EA50-5511-43E6-A736-354B406551D5.jpeg

EB9052B3-D95F-4255-BA6D-9FAB5F9A6912.jpeg

• Like 13

'Funny'. I have some birds nesting in my shed. I'm gagging to get in there and crack on with some projects. But, they're visibly feeding young.

I thought, only an hour ago; " When do those things ever grow up and fukk off?!? "

Then, I thought, rather sourly: " Mm. Most parents must think that too! " :rolleyes:

• Haha 2