Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Stavross said:

Why have I just had to explain how to form concrete steps to 2 joiners and a builder, Jesus, this is going to be a long day ?

34171857-29BF-4066-B12B-DB408F218D7A.jpeg

you must of twigged the building trade is full of thick cnuts by now stav... lads who know how to use there loaves and bend there backs are like rocking hose sh1t these days ?

Edited by si brown
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, si brown said:

you must of twigged the building trade is full of thick cnuts by now stav... lads who know how to use there loaves and bend there backs are like rocking hose sh1t these days ?

No joke mate, all 3 of them were holding one tape measure this morning ? they were going to get the belt mixer in to pour the steps, I’ve used all the old half bags of sand and gravel laid about and another 2 getting dropped off in the morning, job done, it baffles me how they get jobs, well paid jobs at that ☹️

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Stavross said:

No joke mate, all 3 of them were holding one tape measure this morning ? they were going to get the belt mixer in to pour the steps, I’ve used all the old half bags of sand and gravel laid about and another 2 getting dropped off in the morning, job done, it baffles me how they get jobs, well paid jobs at that ☹️

It’s a sad state of affairs… was great when I left school cos every bloke knew his job inside out and I learnt a lot…. This new breed are fcukin dummy’s 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Sickener mate, insurance prob write that off but if it's decent you'll be able to buy it back and get back as it was for £1200 ish.

Cheers, D.

To Array

Yeah mate I've done that before but it's a right rigmarole getting it all done then take it to Exeter to get it checked. Right piss off.

See what insurance says tomorrow.

Thanks D

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Yeah mate I've done that before but it's a right rigmarole getting it all done then take it to Exeter to get it checked. Right piss off.

See what insurance says tomorrow.

Thanks D

Cheers Arry

Hopefully yous weren't hurt arry

4 hours ago, si brown said:

It’s a sad state of affairs… was great when I left school cos every bloke knew his job inside out and I learnt a lot…. This new breed are fcukin dummy’s 

It was the same with me, from leaving school I worked with some really good mechanics/ auto elec’s / tanker fitters and ended up been pretty good at my job, working on chemical tankers, then been gaffer in my late 20’s now I almost always blag my way through a job but still seem to know more than the cranks I’m working with, no one seems to take any pride in anything they do anymore, I don’t want to sound big headed but you can go in 90% of the truck garages around here and someone in there knows who I am and would recommend me for a job, now it’s rare to find anyone under 40 that anyone would recommend for a job, no matter what the trade ☹️

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Francie said:

Hopefully yous weren't hurt arry

Thanks I'm fine.

Trashed out side my house mate parked up mate. Was going to go out for a mooch see if any Fungi/Mushrooms about walked out found that. I'm bloody gutted just spent £660 getting through the MOT and a service, full tank of fuel I bet they do right it off.

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Thanks I'm fine.

Trashed out side my house mate parked up mate. Was going to go out for a mooch see if any Fungi/Mushrooms about walked out found that. I'm bloody gutted just spent £660 getting through the MOT and a service, full tank of fuel I bet they do right it off.

Cheers Arry

They'll probably will,tho don't sweat it arry,you live to fight another day,that's the most important thing mate.

• Like 1